HCG info and usage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCG info and usage

HCG stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin and is not a steroid, but a natural peptide hormone which develops in the placenta of pregnant women during pregnancy to controls the mother's hormones. (Incidentally, this is the reason you may hear of people testing for growth hormone (HGH) with a pregnancy testing kit - If their HGH shows 'pregnant', they've been ripped-off with cheaper HCG - but we digress slightly).

Its action in the male body is like that of LH, stimulating the Leydig cells in the testes to produce testosterone even in the absence of endogenous LH. HCG is therefore used during longer or heavier steroid cycles to maintain testicular size and condition, or to bring atrophied (shrunken) testicles back up to their original condition in preparation for post-cycle Clomid therapy. This process is necessary because atrophied testicles produce reduced levels of natural testosterone, this situation should be rectified prior to post-cycle Clomid therapy.

HCG administration post-cycle is common practice among bodybuilders in the belief that it will aid the natural testosterone recovery, but this theory is unfounded and also counterproductive. The rapid rise in both testosterone, and thus oestrogen due to aromatisation, from the administration of HCG causes further inhibition of the HPTA (Hypothalamic/Pituitary/Testicular Axis - feedback loop discussed above); this actually worsens the recovery situation. HCG does not restore the natural testosterone production.

The typically observed dosing of 2000 to 5000IU every 4 to 5 days causes such an increase in oestrogen levels via aromatisation of the natural testosterone that this has been responsible for many cases of gynecomastia.

From the above discussion it is clear that HCG is best used during a cycle, either to:

1) Avoid testicular atrophy, or
    2) Rectify the problem of an existing testicular atrophy.

Doses of HCG
    Smaller doses, more frequently during a cycle will give best overall results with least unwanted side effects. Somewhere between 500iu and 1000iu per day would be best over about a two-week period. These doses are sufficient to avoid/rectify testicular atrophy without increasing oestrogen levels too dramatically and risking gynecomastia. This dosing schedule also avoids the risk of permanently down-regulating the LH receptors in the testes.
    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

It's weird that it is counterproductive in PCT. And it does raise estrogen levels along with Test and and raising estrogen levels at the start of PCT is the last thing you want to do. But I think that's why nobody recommends taking HCH without a SERM, an AI, sometime even a bio inhibitor. Right? There must be more to your reasoning? Because it has stood the test of time, although I definetly agree there are much better ways to use it than the more traditional 5000 iu at a time. I'm not arguing, I just want to hear more....

Comment

How does each of you do it? SubQ or IM? I've heard that you can do both. What is the smallest gauge pin you can use for each type of inject?
      Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

I do mine subQ and I do 300iu's twice a week the same time I do my Test which I also do subQ and I use a 30 gauge slin pin for both. I have to heat my test cyp in hot water to thin it out so it doesn't take 30 mins to draw up.
        Knowledge Is Power

Comment

wow never heard of doing oil SubQ I tried to draw using a 27 gauge and damn near laost my mind trying to get the job done so now I have 99 27 gauges that I'll probably never use LOL
          Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

lmao subq test? never heard of that bro
            but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
            Hackleech

Comment

Originally posted by BACKAGAIN View Post
              I do mine subQ and I do 300iu's twice a week the same time I do my Test which I also do subQ and I use a 30 gauge slin pin for both. I have to heat my test cyp in hot water to thin it out so it doesn't take 30 mins to draw up.
              Never had a abcess from shooting test. Subq. ???
              mbig245
              Last edited by mbig245; 09-02-2011, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Look at APS pharm on their website. They are a compounding pharmacy. It comes in either grape seed or sesame oil. I have a script for it. The ones that do know about it ,that I have talked to anyway, prefer it to intramuscular. The Test I mean.
                BACKAGAIN
                Last edited by BACKAGAIN; 09-03-2011, 01:47 PM.
                Knowledge Is Power

Comment

Lh fsh

HCG usage to restore /prevent shrinkage of your balls is old. Bodybuilders started it years ago and where unaware of the doses. HCG mimics LH and for a very small part FSH. Now new medications like HMG are used. There are a few different kinds urinary derived LH and FSH and mixed compounds. The testes size is only for a small part dependant on LH and for a bigger part from FSH. If you want to stimulate production you should inject BOTH hormones (they do work simultanously), these only "mimic" the endogenous (body own) hormones to restore endogenous production Clomid is used en sometimes people use Nolvadex and Clomid.

To much HCG ruins your receptors thats why nowedays doses from 250-500 iu are prefered also to avoid gyno etc etc.

You can expect an article on the blog about it.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X