editting translated articles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• editting translated articles

Some years back I wrote for Bodypage.nl. I have a lotta articles that I can translate via Google translation. Its coalminers English. Is ther anyone that is able to edit it to readable English??

Local injections, progress or madness ..?

Not so long ago emerged from the physical culture of young surfers from the sunny beaches of California, bodybuilding. Who received a major boost with the arrival of Arnold and Franco, who were contracted directly by Weider.

It was the first bodybuilders and competitive athletes, especially the weightlifters at that time, a whole gamble when they first blue Dianabol their throat slipped and later when she first spraying with muscle-enhancing substances, when mainly testosterone derivatives, in the upper outer quarter of their buttock stung. Unreal supermen for the then still ignorant bodybuilders. But the development was fast, very fast. As always inject at the same place scar tissue arose, which seriously hampered the injection they searched for other places (also) system. The most popular outside the popular buttock, shoulder and leg muscle. They injected at the place where the hand came down if you lift from your shoulders sideways and then let the leg drop. This place holds a lot of vascular tissue and only a small amount of nerve tissue. It gave many a bodybuilder dead numb leg to make it a few days could not train.

After this came the rumours that the pros their triceps and calves with Winstrol injected, especially while so later by trial and error discovered that the water-soluble steroids at all were not appropriate in the muscle groups to inject any more than the highly concentrated steroids oil-based This is because each side of the same muscle group, the same amount of natural oils, and AAS should inject an amount from beginner to advanced, from 1-5 ml at a time is the amount of AAS in your system is working, highly concentrated with steroids such as Sustanon- 250 course quickly. Usually this whatsoever Primobolan, Virormone Propionate or other uses. In the finished oils are often used Deca Durabolin, but more about that later ..

The injection takes place between the muscle groups especially the poor, and no, it does not happen with Celltech.

You put your arm on the corresponding leg, so you put your left arm on the left leg and then you put your left fist on your right breast, then turn your elbow upwards and inwards. If you're around your arm around feeling between delt (shoulder muscle) just above the rear head of the triceps, where the shoulder muscle joins the triceps and brachialis feel an indentation, or as Paul Borresen so nicely described "a pocket designed by God for us to inject into ". You shouldn't inject Synthol, Esi-Kleen, Stan Capri 5000 or MCT oils between the muscles, Virormone 50 mg / ml is perfectly suitable for this purpose. If you're in this place 2 ml per arm inject arm circumvance will increase rapidly.

Just before a competition is for professional bodybuilders now become normal to use prostaglandins in as many muscle groups. It is extremely painful and leaves the muscles swell enormously. It is almost impossible to get the muscles to tighten. There are stories of those competitive bodybuilders Esiclene 40-50 shots before a match. Remember the agony, and that's not even about the abdominal pain and diarrhea. Between shots by you had just run a piece or something for the pain to process and respond to. Esiclene in 1994/95 was a fad. You put it on race day, a few hours before you stepped on stage. The timing was crucial, as you put it too soon you lose all detail. If you was full, went behind the podium and lie down and swallowed the pain, and said nothing.

Prostaglandins and other derivatives came into view. There is a winner of a national competition known who won six millimeters Caverject in his arm and shoulder muscles. Caverject is a drug that impotent men in the shaft of their penis injection to achieve an erection. Creative bodybuilders soon found new uses.

When the stock Esiclene dried, you saw a number of pros (and more than you think) no longer could handle the competition and dived down in the rankings.

And then ... Nolotil came out ..20 times stronger than Esiclene. Nolotil was originally developed for the bodies of children to swell prior to surgery, for to enable surgeons with a manageable size to work. It did not take long for bodybuilders, always looking for something that the competition does not already own, realized that Nolotil each body part could swell. Bodybuilders have developed a nose for this. Nolotil works best when the targeted muscle injected one hour before you start training and is 3-5 ml per muscle, depending on its mass (Nolotil comes in 5 ml ampoules). If the muscle group, then light training, distributes oil is nice and you see the muscle group almost immediately 4-5 cm in size and this effect lasts 3-4 days. But the pain ... more intense than that of Esiclene, it adds a new dimension to the term .. "no pain, no gain".
    Attached Files
    RonnyT
    Last edited by RonnyT; 01-14-2011, 02:55 PM.

After it was developed in Germany by Chris Clarke "Pump'n Pose" oil on the market. Clarke had himself in his quest for the ultimate combination of oils and delivered a pulmonary embolism after him were many deaths and near deaths follow. Oogaanschijnlijk was "Pump'n Pose" oil for your body in oil before a competition and could therefore be sold freely, and that happened especially over the Internet. MCT oils are inexpensive, so the profit was huge and the demand was enormous. In the wake of Synthol followed a host of others, such as Capri Stan 5000 which, like Site Enhancement Oil Plus silica, you know, the bags, which include in a shoebox are usually equipped with a skull and the text: "Do not eat" , perhaps "do not inject in this case could have been more appropriate. Chris Clarke coquetted with the South African Jacko Strauss, the man with 68 inch arms cold, until examination of a muscle magazine revealed that this man in his arms (!!!!) oil 50ml shot (!!!) every day. Before you now to seize the bottle Bertoli, this course is unsterile.

Speaking once about unsterile have known many of the MILOS SARCEV nearly died of an anaphylactic reaction caused by an injection of Esik-Kleen, this implies that direct systemic infection by you gasping for breath only with difficulty even air the injection site and get red and swollen irritated. Immediate medical attention is imperative. The plea Liquid Muscle has some sterility (or lack thereof) is a bad name. As you will have gathered, you do not go putting on your own, unless you value a tormented death.

Because of the availability and price are many young, often reckless, impatient big bodybuilders willing to take risks. See our article: "20 years and already dead". In Scandinavia and England, even motor oil that is injected sterilized and enriched with injected steroids. For this reason, we are at the end of this article, step by step how the MCT oil is made and why. We do not use incentives, but to clumsy accidents. As you may have read from the previous, more and new resources to the arsenal of the bodybuilder added. Aartsdom I would be if I would assume that the bodybuilders of the use of Synthol refrained. Synthol is here to stay .. and use is discontinued only if better means are developed !!!!!

Okay, for all people who have had enough of that bastard and his sisters Synthol the most overpriced supplements are in existence, here's the recipe:

Ingredients:

Lidocaine: This medicine is a local anesthetic agent middel.Het began almost immediately to work with a different duration. It is important to note that adrenaline supplements (such as clenbuterol, ephedrine, etc.) the re-absorption delay: this means that the effective lifetime can be almost doubled if you're also one of these. The medicine is available by prescription, and of course over the Internet by pharmacies and through veterinarians. Lidocaine is used as said local anesthesia and irregular heartbeat. It is available in a strength of 1-2 percent with a concentration of 10-20 mg per milliliter

Research has shown that lidocaine is safe even at doses of 50 mg / kg. This means that 100 kilogram bodybuilder safely and without problems to take 5 grams of Lidocaine. Moderate adverse events occur in a blood serum concentration of 7-8 mg / cc, these side effects include a metallic taste in the mouth or a numbness or a general disorientation. Consideration should then be to stop use of Lidocaine. This information is given here to explain to you that lidocaine is not dangerous for you, if you use it on as described below. Synthol In this recipe for home-like product, the lidocaine used as a painkiller to help with the injection process.

Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT): Medium-chain triglycerides belong to the class of fatty acids. The chemical composition of this oil has a shorter length than the other fats and oils messte hence the prefix for denaam middellnge chain. You can get a large bottle of this at the health store. For our purposes, any type of oil used MCTs is the most common type of oil used in Syntholachtige products.

Steroid powder USP: If you're at with local injections, then you might as well be with the injection you put steroids. It may be the steroid powder to replace pro-hormone powder, but why bother? Local injections are well underway and you would completely "full" to sit. USP steroid powder is widely available, the name that immediately comes to mind is prominently by all hardcore sites spread (Getwood). Some people have suggested or bluntly asserted that local injections, achieve local growth. Nonsense of course, otherwise my ass now have an own postal code. Nevertheless, I think that adding steroids to your home brew for several reasons a good idea. I think if you go through the pain and effort goes into a place like your biceps to inject better if you pay it while you can put steroids. Secondly, local injections cause a lot of local muscle damage and you'd better as anabolic as possible, to be able to repair the damage. One important thing to remember is that you should inject at least 2 cc of oil anywhere, so you can not use high steroid concentration per cc (1 cc equals 1 ml) Steroids such as testosterone propionate are ideal for local injections as trenbolone acetate. Both powders are readily available.

Comment

i HAVE SEEN MANY, PROS DISAPPEAR OFF THE SCENES BECAUSE OF THIS OIL. KNOW OF TWO DEATHS AND VERY BAD REACTION BY ONE NATIONAL GUY IN YEAR OF 1999. WHICH I AM NOT FREE TO SPEAK OF BECAUSE OF MY CURRENT STAUS IN NPC. JUST WANT TO SAY I WOULD PERSONALLY NEVER.

Comment

The one guy I always think of that ruined his physique with that crap is Nasser El Sonbaty. He had awesome shoulders before he ruined them

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
          i HAVE SEEN MANY, PROS DISAPPEAR OFF THE SCENES BECAUSE OF THIS OIL. KNOW OF TWO DEATHS AND VERY BAD REACTION BY ONE NATIONAL GUY IN YEAR OF 1999. WHICH I AM NOT FREE TO SPEAK OF BECAUSE OF MY CURRENT STAUS IN NPC. JUST WANT TO SAY I WOULD PERSONALLY NEVER.
          safe, bodybuilding media would like me to believe that all the top level and pro guys are using this stuff. the thing i always hear is that it can be done in a subtle way to help bring a weaker muscle up some and not look like greg valentino. i see you dont approve of the stuff, but do you think there is a lot of truth to this? do you think it is a part of life as a pro or upper national level?
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Bro,

It happens very much. They use implants, low doses roids between the muscle, synthol inside the muscle, interleukines etc etc. Everyone is looking to be the best he or she can be. Bodybuilders are extremists, Top competitores are often the top-extremists, they will do whatever (they think) is needed. Did you read the e-mail Milos Sarchev wrote to Patrick?
            In a February 2000 e-mail exchange with Arnold, Sarcev expressed interest in designer supplements and diuretics for an imminent competition.
            "Let me know where to send money, gold or kidneys," Sarcev replied after Arnold quoted him a price of 100 dollars a gram for "miracle stuff" called Norbolethone.
            "I can over night it." Sarcev offered himself as "a good guinea pig" because he had "tried everything" and added he worked "with many other monkeys (that would like to become gorillas)."

Comment

yea, i hear you ronny. guess i was more asking if there is really such a thing as safe and well done injections of SEO's.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

If you use the right oils and the right equipment and the right AAS and the right technique --- be sterile and don't overdo it, it is an advantage for bodybuildingshows. Bodybuilding is subjective, like a miss election, everyone in the audience would pick a different one. The same with bb-ing, some like aesthetic others want raw mass, and that is the situation now. If you pack as much as possible raw mass (which is bad for the system) you always have lacking bodyparts, because you can't train them bigger to become into proportion. If you train for easthetics you train all musclegroups to the level of equality. Sometimes an eyeopener like the legs of Tom Platz, that where huge compared to the rest where no limitation. But nowedays you have to use by example calfimplants, synthol - ADE etc etc

Fact is that week-end warriors don't know about all this and inject olive oils - walnut-oils - motor-oils etc etc. I'll use this thread to post about it, since I still don't have article space !!

Comment

[Paraffin oil injection in bodybuilders calls for preventive action].
                  [Article in Danish]
                  Henriksen TF, L?venwald JB, Matzen SH.
                  Plastikkirurgisk Afdeling, Roskilde Sygehus, DK-4000 Roskilde, Denmark. tfh10@webspeed.dk
                  Abstract
                  Injection of paraffin oil to change physical configuration is an obsolete procedure from 1899, revived by bodybuilders as an alternative to intramuscular injections of steroids. Paraffin oil has destructive consequences: skin inflammation, hard oedema, sterile abscesses, diffuse lymphangitis and paraffinomas. We report a case of a 24-year-old male bodybuilder who self-injected one litre of paraffin oil in each arm. Hazard notice and advice to bodybuilders with potential risk attitude or "reverse anorexia" are warranted.
                  PMID: 20089216 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
                  Ann Plast Surg. 2002 Oct;49(4):391-6.
                  Paraffin oil injection in the body: an obsolete and destructive procedure.
                  Di Benedetto G, Pierangeli M, Scalise A, Bertani A.
                  Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Ancona University School of Medicine, Piazza Capelli 1, I-60121 Ancona, Italy.
                  Abstract
                  Injection of foreign materials, such as paraffin oil, is an old and obsolete procedure. The authors describe previous uses for this procedure that had been used since the 19th century and the treatment of patients affected by such a disease.
                  PMID: 12370645 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
                  Ann Chir Plast Esthet. 2007 Apr;52(2):157-61. Epub 2006 Jul 21.

Comment

Ugeskr Laeger. 2001 Nov 26;163(48):6758.
                    [Body building aided by intramuscular injections of walnut oil].
                    [Article in Danish]
                    Munch IC, Hvolris JJ.
                    Sygehus Vestsjaelland, ortopaedkirurgisk afdeling.
                    Abstract
                    This case report describes a 26-year-old body builder who had practiced several months of intramuscular self-injection of walnut oil. Apparently this is a normal procedure amongst body-builders. Our patient complained of swelling and tenderness overlying an injection site. Injections of oil may cause foreign body reactions, leading to tumours named according to the injected material; e.g. paraffinoma, oleoma. Systemic distribution has been reported to result in pulmonary complications.
                    PMID: 11768903 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
                    Polim Med. 2009;39(1):63-5.
                    [The usage of synthol in the body building].
                    [Article in Polish]
                    Pupka A, Sikora J, Mauricz J, Cios D, Płonek T.
                    Katedra i Klinika Chirurgii Naczyniowej, Og?lnej i Transplantacyjnej AM we Wrocławiu. apupka@chirn.am.wroc.pl
                    Abstract
                    Synthol consists usually of oil, benzyl alcohol and lidocain. It consists of 85% of oil (normally it is oil built by medium-length MTC chains because it gives the best effects), 7,5% of lidocain (painkiller), 7,5% of alcohol (to sterilize the mixture). Synthol is a substance used by body builders as a temporary implant which is injected deeply into the muscle. The enlargement effects are immediate. Synthol is used in small groups of muscles to enlarge their volume (for example triceps, biceps, deltoids, muscles of the calf). Some serious drawbacks can be visible while using synthol. The muscles deform and become unnaturally shaped. The side effects of synthol are manifold and they can also cause a damage of nerves, oil embolic of the pulmonary, occlusion of the pulmonary artery, myocardial infarction, cerebral stroke and infectious complications.
                    PMID: 19580174 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Comment

not sterile:

Sportverletz Sportschaden. 2007 Dec;21(4):195-8.
                      [A case of a tumorsimulating expansion caused by anabolic androgen steroids in body building].
                      [Article in German]
                      Kienbacher G, Maurer-Ertl W, Glehr M, Feierl G, Leithner A.
                      Universit?tsklinik f?r Orthop?die, Medizinische Universit?t Graz, Osterreich. gregor.kienbacher@klinikum-graz.at
                      Abstract
                      Despite intensive information on possible side effects and complications of performance-enhancing substances in sports, the use of AAS (anabolic androgen steroids) is far common. Particularly in sports like bodybuilding or weight lifting AAS are used for setting up muscle mass and increasing muscle power. We present the case of a 27 year old bodybuilder, who was transferred due to suspected malignant expansion of the upper limb to a department of orthopaedic surgery, not knowing that the patient had injected AAS. At biopsy the tumor was found to be an abscess formation, that had to be treated surgically with curettage. The microbiological analysis detected an infection with Pseudomonas fluorescens and Erwinia species. Erwinia species are associated with plants, Pseudomonas fluorescens is found in feces, sewage and soil. It is obvious, that the infection is caused by an inappropriate injection of AAS or by the contamination of the injected substances.
                      PMID: 18072080 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Comment

technique

this website shows the right spots to inject
                        www.spotinjections.com
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for taking time to discuss this

Thanks for taking time to discuss this. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your froum. I am looking forward some more information from your end, it??s really helpful for me. I will bookmark your post to check if you write more about in the future. Please keep up the good work.gpad

Comment

Ade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdAjw8ZiO9s

In Brazil bodybuilders discovered that ADE (a highly dosed vitamin for cows) produces inflammation and spotswelling like caverject/esiclene/synthol. what they don't know or tell is that already guys died from its use.

Anyone with more information??
                            Attached Files

Comment

For this article I also found some that died from usage of SEO's (or a combo) a research amoung 54 young victims:
                              bstract
                              With the aim to characterize patterns in toxicological profile and manner of death in deceased users of anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS),
                              a retrospective autopsy protocol study of 52 deceased users of AAS was undertaken. The AAS users were compared to 68 deceased users of
                              amphetamine and/or heroin who were consecutively tested and found to be negative for AAS.
                              Use of AAS was in the majority of cases (79%) associated with concomitant use of psychotropic substances. AAS-related deaths differed
                              in several respects from deaths among users of heroin or amphetamine, most strikingly with regard to: (a) the median age at death, which was
                              significantly lower for AAS users (24.5 years) than for users of heroin and/or amphetamine (34 and 40 years, respectively); (b) the manner of
                              death, with AAS users dying significantly more often from homicide or suicide than users of other drugs; and (c) the body mass index (BMI),
                              with AAS users exhibiting significantly higher BMI than users of other drugs.
                              These results support the earlier reported association between use of AAS and use of other psychoactive substances. In addition, the data
                              suggest that AAS users are more likely to become involved in incidents leading to violent death and have a higher risk of dying at a younger
                              age than users of other drugs.
                              ? 2005 Elsevier Ireland Ltd. All rights reserved.

Comment

Working...
                              X