PDA

View Full Version : Cut cycle PCT AND LIVER PROTECTANTS questions

CJG
03-05-2015, 06:39 PM
Hey guys I was looking to do an 8 week cut oral cycle..

Win 40 mg daily split into two dosages
Clen 40 mg 2 week on 2 off
Anavar 40 mg pyramid

Any suggestions ont pct and liver protection? Or anything else that would be nice with this stack?

Any thoughts of stacking some T3 (Liothyronine Sodium) or is that too much?

Physically always been in good shape and I'm very active. Recovering from a back injury which made me gain some extra weight I'd like to lose quickly with hard work and help.

30 yr old male 6ft 225

Appreciate any feedback thanks

CJG
03-05-2015, 06:48 PM
My goal is to shred my body fat while not losing all my muscle. Losing some muscle and size is ok with me... My back would feel better at a lighter weight as well

cmode44
03-05-2015, 07:04 PM
1g N-Acetyl Cysteine and 1g of milk thistle every day is great for liver support.

As far as taking T3 on this oral cycle, I'm not sure if Winny and Anavar are anabolic enough to counteract the catabolic nature of T3 on a heavy cut.

CJG
03-05-2015, 07:26 PM
Ok great thanks a lot! Ya I was kind of thinking the same thing... Maybe some primo?? Or would that add a bit too much gain? I really appreciate the feedback

MrBig
03-06-2015, 12:34 AM
CJG, Primobolan is not a Testosterone, try looking at Testosterone Propionate, at 500mg's every week. The only thing you might have an issue with is this is a fast acting ester, which means it starts to work fast, but also it leaves the body fast. You'll need to inject every other day, so you'll need to open 4 inject sites, like glutes and quads.

Toastinloaf
03-06-2015, 12:42 AM
A lot of people pyramid their Clen so that their body can get used to it. If you've taken it before, then you may know how your body is going to handle it. Some people get some rapid heart rates that freak em out.

CJG
03-06-2015, 05:51 PM
Ok thanks for the feedback guys it helps a lot... I'm thinking I'll add the prop (4-500mg a week), use arimidex for the blocker and continue it after for part of my pct with help from clomid and nolva. If I add proviron to my cycle would it be a strong enough blocker making amiridex obsolete?

As for the Clen I haven't tried it before... Pyramid ingestion might be a better way to go.

Thanks

MrBig
03-06-2015, 06:20 PM
CJG,
You don't have to use the Clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. If you purchase some Ketotifen, this will keep the receptors clean. Which will enable you to use it for your entire cycle with out coming off. Here is a link to take a look at: https://www.1napsgear.org/weight-loss-c28/ketotifen-p392
You can also use Benadryl for the same thing, but it's a lot cheaper and you can get it just about anywhere.

CJG
03-06-2015, 07:14 PM
Oh sweet thanks mr big I didn't know that.

Pestosterone
03-08-2015, 03:29 PM
http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/176331708