Real Gear - Omnadren (Bulgaria)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Gear - Omnadren (Bulgaria)

I saw this posted by a member on another board and was wondering if anyone has heard anything about this?

Real Gear - Omnadren (Bulgaria)

This Omnadren i bought before some Days in Bulgarian Pharmacy. Omnadren is no longer produced by Jelfa, Poland. The Company PharmaSwiss from the Czech Republic has taken over the distribution and production.

I get more Wood from looking at this Omnadren then the eyecandy.

? Omna still listed (as of Feb 2015)?

Testosterone 17β-decanoate & 17β-isocaproate & 17β-propionate & 17β-phenp (a derivative of Testosterone) is reported as an ingredient of Omnadren in the following countries:

Bulgaria
    Latvia
    Poland
    Russian Federation

International Drug Name Search

Important Notice: The Drugs international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.

More FDA updates...
    Get Updates by Email
    FDA Medwatch Alerts

IIIIII LOVEEEEEEEEEEE OMNA's
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Yes, pharma swiss is new supplier of Omnadren. Ive heard Jelfa no longer makes them and hasnt for quite awhile. So far, Ive heard of no fakes. There are a few different versions, some are in russian and there is an english version.

Comment

Working...
      X