Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Test E vs. Test C for beginning cycle? Also, an AI question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test E vs. Test C for beginning cycle? Also, an AI question.

I'm looking forward to starting my first cycle. I've lost about thirty pounds recently just from eating healthier and exercise but now I believe I'm ready to start some gear. I've been lifting for over ten years and played college ball, so I know how to push myself in the gym but I'm looking for a little help. I'm on a pretty strict diet of 2250-2750 calories and I'm still losing some weight it's nothing crazy. I'm 6'2 and want to get to around 235 10%-15% bf. I've been there before but that was six years ago and I still power lift and have an excellent frame that carries weight well.

I want to know what are the differences between E and C. I don't really want to use Prop for my first time though I know it goes well with Winstrol. I'm taking hCG while on my cycle because feel this is the best for mah nuts but I'm not sure how to mix it do I need bacteriostatic water and do I really need it for this beginning stack? Also, if I take Letro which is a powerful AI I'm not going to take any other AI or SERM, but I heard it's strong shit and with this setup when would I be able to start my PCT? Should I mix Nolva with anything. I've read Clomid but I thought they were like the same thing.

wk 2-9 250mg GP Test Cyp 250 INJ biweekly. M-am and R-pm. (1 cc)
    wk 2-10 500iu Brand HCG Inj 5000iu INJ weekly. Starting 3 days after my first pin of Test.
    wk 1-11 .25mg GP Letrozole orally ED, I fear I would get gyno so this is precautionary.
    wk 5-11 50mg GP Stan 50 orally ED, which I know is 17-AA, but I will take liver supplements, fish oil, and it's not a long cycle.

PCT
    wk 12 20mg GP Nolva orally twice/ED.
    wk 13-15 20mg GP Nolva orally ED.

Any thoughts about this plan will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

5000iu of hcg a week is way too much. I do 750-1000 iu a week all in one injection as to not desensitize my receptors. Letro is strong and I have to use it on my cycles as well because I am sensitive to estrogen. Not sure how u got a 2.5 mg pill broken into .25 mg but if you meant 2.5 mg thats too much ed. Break into 1/4 and take .625 mg eod. Start there if that is not strong enough you can do it every day but you shouldn't need more than that. Grade your pct taper better 40-30-20-10mg/wk. i use just nolva and that has always worked for me but to err on the cautious side i can throw in some clomid. Yes you mix hCG with BAC water. Test e is about 12 day half life and test c is about 10.5 days' half life. I have always used test E but it really just comes down to personal preference. And you might want to drop the letro dose to e3d or use exemestane when u start winstrol i do in my cycles.

Comment

if you use hcg during cycle usually guys wait until after a couple weeks to start. Also some guys wait a couple of weeks after last shot before pct. Unless you know your prone to Gyno I wouldn't take letro every day, I only take it if I start feeling I need it. Yes test cyp or test e pretty much is the same. I really don't think hcg works during cycle as test is shutting you down your trying to restart it kinda fighting each other. That's just my opinion. Some use it after cycle.
      sigpic

Comment

I appreciate the input.

I was going to either break the letro in to like 8ths with a splitter or buy lower dosage of letro where i split them into 4ths or so. But as far as the hCG i was going to do 500iu not 5000iu, 5000iu is the amount I'm buying but would only take 500iu doses weekly because the main thing that has turned me off from using gear was my nuts. I'm kinda concerned how to break the hCG up into separate doses. I understand vials and tablets but powder is different.

But as far as the PCT i've heard tapering was better but I never really got concrete information about how to go about it. I saw 40/40/20/20/20 but other than that nothing so thank you.

But as far as throwing in some clomid what would that look like? A smaller dosage of nolva to allow for clomid to come in? Instead of 20mgs just 10mg of nolva and 10mg of clomid?

I don't assume C is better than E but I was just wondering considering they both have longer ester weight. I don't know if I'm prone to gyno but I feel i already have the makings to have bitch tits forreal so I was being cautious. I've read where some people believe hCG helps in PCT and then some where it would be better to cycle it in. I don't really know, but I would hate to lose my gonads on my first cycle because I was ignorant. Thank you for the feedback. I don't plan to start anything until April'sh depending on when the gear came in, but I'm open to any informed opinion.

Comment

Hcg on cycle vs pct... From my research and talking to doctors "my father is a doc and a bodybuilder and my sister is in veterinary school" basically put why would you even let your testicles shut down at all? If they don't shut down you don't have to wait for them to restart which means a faster recovery time. That's why you does that hCG once or maybe twice a week that keeps your body from becoming desensitized you're not trying to mimic your body's natural production of it otherwise you will shut yourself down once again. That's why you don't take hCG every day. This is basically how it was explained to me it is a very long-winded description and discussion and this is just a brief portion of it. Without using a bunch of terminology that frankly i only half understand. And this knowledge is based on what i have been taught. I also choose to use the on cycle protocol. But people have been using the post cycle protocol for very long time with much success I just believe medically the on cycle hCG use makes more sense

Comment

And i have NO experience with clomid... Hopefully someone else will chime in on that subject

Comment

That's kinda what I was thinking. I've just read people who used it when atrophy started to kick in, but if I could prevent that from happening at all then I would take it biweekly.

Comment

You can not judge testicular shutdown by testicle size. If they shrink u are prob shutdown but you could have shutdown a week or a month before testicle size is affected. Blood work is only way to truly tell

Comment

*** Updated plan ***
                  wk1-8 250mg GP Test Enanth 250 INJ biweekly. M-am and R-pm (1 cc).
                  wk1-9 500iu HCG (HUCOG-5000 HP) INJ weekly. Starting 3 days after my first pin of Test.
                  wk1-10 0.625mg GP Letrozole orally E3D or when needed.
                  wk4-10 50mg GP Stan 50 orally ED.

PCT
                  wk11-14 40/30/20/10mg GP Nolva orally ED.

A note about hCG that they give about mixing it. Sounds like I don't need BAC water.

"HCG's form of administration is also unusual. The substance choriongonadotropin is a white powdery freeze-dried substance which is usually used as a compress. Based on the low structural stability of this compress it can easily fall apart, thus giving the impression of a reduced volume. This is, however, insignificant since there is neither a loss in effect nor a loss of substance. Each package, for each HCG ampule, includes another ampule with an injection solution containing isotonic sodium chloride. This liquid, after both ampules have been opened in a sterile manner, is injected into the HCG ampule and mixed with the dried substance. The solution is then ready for use and should be injected intramuscularly. If only part of the substance is injected the residual solution should be stored in the refrigerator. It is not necessary to store the unmixed HCG in the refrigerator; however, it should be kept out of light and below a temperature of 25C."

Comment

Usually the amount of salt water they give you is so little that you would have to do half of a 10th of a cc to get the 500 IU. Which is VERY small. I would order some extra BAC water I personally order sterile viles to mix in . For 5000 IU I would use five ML of BAC water so every half of a CC is 500 IU makes it easier to measure injections

Comment

Working...
                    X