Dbol VS Winny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dbol VS Winny

I know this has been an age long debate, but I am looking to see some opinions. I have plenty of both dbol & winny on hand from NAPS.
    Will appreciate any advice...I have done plenty research on it but would like some actual feedback from you guys.
    A little about me....my last cycle was over 10 years ago. I am now over 40 and looking for a little edge getting in singular shape as I was years ago. I have 3 weeks into test Cyp at 250mg 2x week. Was doing with Deca but that gave me "fat face", so I discontinued.
    Now want to add either dbol of winny. So far I have done 2 shots 50mg EOD of winny but still contemplating the dbol.
    I gotta say, those winny shots hurt like hell, within 2 hrs and lasting up to days after, feels like was hit at the site with a baseball bat, either glute or quad pin site.

Depends what your goals are. Dbol will make you bloat not as bad as deca tho. Dbol ups estro sides too and is harder on your liver and will make tour blood pressure go up. But it will put weight and strength on you fast. Winny will dry ur joints out a little but will make you look rock hard "depending on ur bf%." It also will not give you estrogen sides, and you can take it longer than dbol. The strength increase off the Winnie will be pretty good but not as much is the Dbol.

Comment

It really depends on what your goals are with this cycle

Comment

Working...
      X