your own trt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your own trt

Does anyone do there own trt ? I was tested and my levels were about 290 but my Dr said it wasn't low enough to do anything about. I am 50 and just finishing my first cycle of test e and dbol. The test was done before my cycle. I have been working out for over 35 years I am also a roofing foreman so I have a hard job. Do my test levels seem low and do you think I should do about them? Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

I stay on now at the age of 40. Nothing crazy. 125mg/wk test c or e. 290 is fairly low. An endocrinologist might do something at your test level, but probably not a general physician.

Comment

Originally posted by stallion View Post
      I stay on now at the age of 40. Nothing crazy. 125mg/wk test c or e. 290 is fairly low. An endocrinologist might do something at your test level, but probably not a general physician.
      Thanks a lot for getting back to me. Do you get your test at a Dr or on your own

Comment

Hey bro, just saw your question over the QA yesterday and replied. Just to add a little more thought to my response, if you do choose to go on your own TRT program, I'd suggest you keep getting labs done. Test replacement can be a great thing. It can be life changing, but you want to make sure that you aren't hurting yourself in other ways, in the process. Mainly, watch your estrogen, cholesterol levels, as well as RBC, Hematocrit ect, and liver and kidney health. Plus, you can see what your test levels are and adjust your dose as needed to stay in the high normal range. If finding a new Dr is an issue, you can get labs done privately through the internet, for reasonable prices
        Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Thanks for the advice I will have to look into everything

Comment

Actually I think We all do our own TRT, in one way or another
            IMO 290 is low.
            BUT it is tricky and somewhat individualized to do your own trt - like Next Level stated labs help alot.
            The tricky part IMO is getting the anti-E doses and timing right.
            The important issue is to keep an eye on your RBC (red blood cell's) Liver fat levels and blood pressure - Give blood.

I feel best pinning AAS 3xweek and anti-E 2xwk -(exemestane/aromasine).

I get my "stuff" from N@Ps or a trusted domestic brother.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
            X