Oral Tren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oral Tren

Hey guys, Im new to the forum looking for information on Oral Tren. Im planning on 500 mcg a day run with Prop 150mg/eod and arimidex .5eod. I will have more prop available and was also wondering if I should up the dose after ending the 2-3 weeks of tghe oral? Im planning to also hit a few days of test suspension to frontload the prop and maybe to bridge into PCT at the end. PCT will include nolva, clomid, and HCG. A little background:
    background:
    -28 years old
    -4th cycle with 5 years AAS experience
    -Diet and workouts are on point
    -5'11" and 215 with 7% bf

Im also thinking of adding some proviron to cycle and pct. Could really use some help with timing and dosages of all compounds.

Comment

I have not used it so no personal experience to speak of but http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=554667.0. Outstanding stats btw

Comment

Thanks brother.

Comment

Oral Tren is no joke. This stuff works fast, producing results and side effects within a few days. I'd suggest starting at 250mcg, pretty low, and then reevaluating after a few days. You'll see how it effects you quickly. If you want to go up from there, take it to 500mcg, which should be enough to take you through a few wks...but if you wanted to take it further, I personally wouldn't go past 750mcg

Main draw back with the more toxic orals like Oral tren and halo, is that you can only run them for short periods. IME, to get lasting effects from a steroid, it's nice to be able to use it for at least 4-6 wks. With oral tren, I would limit it's use to 3 wk runs. If you are doing everything right with your diet and training and get close to where you want to be, THEN add the OT in for the last few wks, it will take you up a notch.
          Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Oral Tren is no joke. This stuff works fast, producing results and side effects within a few days. I'd suggest starting at 250mcg, pretty low, and then reevaluating after a few days. You'll see how it effects you quickly. If you want to go up from there, take it to 500mcg, which should be enough to take you through a few wks...but if you wanted to take it further, I personally wouldn't go past 750mcg

Main draw back with the more toxic orals like Oral tren and halo, is that you can only run them for short periods. IME, to get lasting effects from a steroid, it's nice to be able to use it for at least 4-6 wks. With oral tren, I would limit it's use to 3 wk runs. If you are doing everything right with your diet and training and get close to where you want to be, THEN add the OT in for the last few wks, it will take you up a notch.
            Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Run your HCG on cycle starting at week 2 through the remainder of the cycle. Keeps your sac full while your on. Stop at the end of your cycle. Some people stop a week or two before ending. I always have some caber on hand with tren as well.
              Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

Working...
              X