Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys think!

Alright guys,

Been in the gym for about 4 years now, off and on the picture where I'm flexing with the tank top I was on a cycle
    Of TEST E 200ml only. 3 times a week, my body reacted very well with a good diet.

Now the other picture is me currently after I had surgery on my hand and stopped
    Going to the gym for about 8-9 months and eating straight GARBAGE! I was on the see-food diet
    Everything I see I eat TROLLL lol.

Now, my question to all my fellow people is . Can I jump back on a cycle with a good diet!
    They say, building muscle burns fat so why not? Yes I know there's complications with several things
    But I'm thinking of doing it maybe some test eq and winstrol and clen.
    Simple diet and cardio 2 times a day.

What are you guys opinion and thoughts ? If you guys need more info ask please! Need all the help. I'll get horrible replys from many of you but hey it's life!

Thank you have. A great day
    Attached Files

Drop body fat first the lower your bodybfat is the better the drugs work and it lessens nside effects severely imo...if u do pin just small amount of test to hold mass while dropping 300mgs cyp enan sust and diet your ass off then blast it up if u just have to b on if not drop the fat then use the gear

Comment

Originally posted by Pestosterone View Post
      Drop body fat first the lower your bodybfat is the better the drugs work and it lessens nside effects severely imo...if u do pin just small amount of test to hold mass while dropping 300mgs cyp enan sust and diet your ass off then blast it up if u just have to b on if not drop the fat then use the gear
      YUP! Exactly what I'm currently doing! Trying to drop my fat down before I gear up. Yes I want results back quicker but it's better to do things right than messing up ahain

Comment

If u run the test longer than 16 weeks low dose still good idea to get your blood work done before u blast Be smart about your use and health best advise I can give

Comment

Working...
        X