Advice On My Cycle with PCT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice On My Cycle with PCT

Here is a cycle I am planning on doing....opinions or comments on this please?

12 week cycle:
    1-12 500mg Test Cyp.
    1-4 50mg Dbol ED
    9-12 50mg Winstrol EOD
    Arimidex on hand for on cycle AI (.5mg EOD if needed)

PCT Begins 2 weeks after last Test Cyp pin
    1-4 20mg Nolvadex ED
    1-4 12.5 mg Aromasin ED
    5 10mg Nolvadex ED

My stats are: age 46, 5'9" tall 175 about 12%bf
    been lifting faithfully for 1 year (and when I was younger and off and on thru my 30's) and this will be a first cycle for me.
    CaptainPike
    Last edited by CaptainPike; 01-12-2011, 08:50 PM.

about the adex. if you start getting gyno, it's going to take awhile for the adex to get it under control. it'll stop test from converting into new estrogen, but won't protect you from the current estrogen in your body. nolva works better for putting out fires because it stops the estrogen from being able to effect your receptors. adex is more something you use to protect problems from starting in the first place.

other than that, your timing and PCT looks fine to me.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks for looking at it Sam, and I do have extra Nolva on hand in case I need it during cycle for any gyno related issues. So are you saying that if I choose the Adex, to just start taking it from the beginning thru the cycle to get ahead of those potential estro effects?

Comment

yes sir. from the get go. depending on your body, .5mg EOD to E3D is a good place to be for bulking. IMO, the less you can take yet still be protected, the better.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Sam thanks bud, much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
          X