swollen ass cheeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swollen ass cheeks

On my second week of testosterone cypionate. My cheeks are still sore to the touch. ... anyone know what I can do for the swelling? It's having the same effect on my brother. I'm gonna quit injecting for now. Only thing I can think of as the cause is the cypionate. Never experienced this with sustanon 250.

Originally posted by bigmofo View Post
    My cheeks are still sore to the touch. ...
    Stop letting people touch your ass cheeks...

Stretch / get blood flow to ass...sit in warm bath.
    I warm all oils B4 I inj, helps.

Could be something in the oils which u are allergic to (may be mild allergy) or your moving the needle during injection creating issue.
    FYI I do not inj in my front quads because they swell up like balloons.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

A buddy at work recommended injecting in the quad but I'm not. ... if they swell up like my ass I'll look like Oprah Winfrey. . How do u warm the oils?

Comment

I gave up on quads awhile ago myself unless i'm pushing a daily like tren ace.

I warm the oil up by loading the syringe with gear. then running the syringe under hot water for a few minutes. then inject immediately

Comment

Originally posted by bigmofo View Post
          . How do u warm the oils?
          I fill the sink with a little hot water and stand my 10ml vial in it or I put vial in Zip bag and let it float in hot water.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Is this the first time that happened? Can happen if injected too high on the glute or too low and next to the sciatic nerve area. Warm up before injecting is another idea...don't have to warm the whole vial, can just zip lock the syringe and run under hot water or let it float in hot water as mentioned above. There are times when you just hit a bad spot and it takes longer to dissipate.... I once had a visible bump and swollen for over a week due to injecting too high and outwards on the glute.

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
              I fill the sink with a little hot water and stand my 10ml vial in it or I put vial in Zip bag and let it float in hot water.
              I do this same thing. Also, I inject in my quads and delts without issue.
              Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

U using HG watson? If not could b the ba in the gear has some high ba gear that I couldn't bare to shoot was a t400mg/ml whole quad or ass check would swell threw over half the vial away

Comment

I to have had the same swelling on delts with Testosterone cypionate from napsgear. when i inject from the bottle my Dr gave me.it doesnt happen.

Comment

The BA might b a lil high if it is that will do it also good gear intends to hurt a lil u can try heating up the oil I use a small pan put a half inch of water in it put it on the stove and stand ur vial up in it after about 30 seconds pull it out and shake it continue this till the vial is good and warm makes for easy injection

Comment

Working...
                    X