cycle strickly for strength gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cycle strickly for strength gains

i had a quick question, if one was to design a cycle for strickly strength gains which are kept even post cycle and the compounds being used are test and anavar or test anavar and some winny.

would this be achieved by using a small amount of test for example 300 mg weekly or should one stick to the 500 mg test weekly stacked with 50-60 mg var for 6 weeks?.

if the goal was strickly strength gains and to retain most of the stregnth gains post cycle, how long would you run the cycle for and how much of the compounds would you use?

i think ppl got confused from my first post.
    this is not my 1st cycle my previous cycle was

1-12 - test e 500 mg
    1-5 dbol 30 mg/Ed
    .25 a dex EOD

clomid and aromasin for PCT

i gained like 25 pounds and kept 22.

i wanted to run a cycle tho in which I dont no gain any more weight, and only wanted to make strength gains.

Comment

personally, i would look into a halo/test susp. combo if strength without mass gain is your main focus. both of those drugs have blown me away when it comes to strength. GP has a TNE that gets me wicked strong with no painful injects. you will probably gain some water from it, though you can use an AI to keep it under control. how much strength you will be able to maintain after will come down to how well your strength had been trained to start with. if you already are super strong and don't have a lot of room to move up, i feel it may be harder to keep your gains vs. if you still had a lot of room for improvment.

there are other compounds that work super well for strength, like anadrol, but you will gain a lot more water than on halo.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

by the way, i dont think my suggestion makes for a great second cycle due to every day injects and due to how toxic halo can be, but i do believe that looking into this fast acting direction is the way to go when it comes to strength without gains.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

thanks for the input sam

Comment

Working...
          X