Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clen - Good to take independently or with a stack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clen - Good to take independently or with a stack?

Hi,

I received my order of GP Clen and Oral Only stack yesterday from Napsgear..

Doing clen is more important for me than starting the oral only stack. I wanted to know if I should take Clen with the stack or first run its cycle and then start the stack.

If it is ok to just take Clen, I would really appreciate a few suggestions and recommendations about the dosage guys since I am doing it for the 1st time.. The Clen packet has 100 tablets and Composition is mentioned as Clenbuterol Hydrochloride 40mcg

My stats :- 5' 4'', 154LBs, 15% BF

Thanks,

Whats the stack? Yes clen is fine to take alone, but depending on what your stack is its hard to advise. When you begin the clen take 1 tab (40mcg) for the first few days. then take 2 for a further few days. If you feel the sides are bareable, i.e shakes and jitteryness then bump it up to 3 tabs (120mcg) Your supposed to increase the dose gradually until you find the point where the sides are becoming too noticable then drop back a little so you are at a comfortable dose for you. Most adult men will take 100-120mcg but it depends on you. I would strongly advise reading an article on the correct administration of clen. It needs to be taken with breaks, at the right doses. Also drinking lots of water is essential. You may also need to buy taurine (I think its taurine).

Like i said post up your stack for better advise. In the mean time do a search and read about clen administration.

Comment

Thanks a lot for your response and the information!

Here is the info about the stack which napsgear sells as 'Oral only stack' on their site.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Items included: 3 x GP Methan 50, 3 x GP Proviron, 2 Liv-52.

Length: 6 weeks

Layout:
      Weeks 1-8 50 mg GP Methan50 per day
      Weeks 1-8 25 mg GP Proviron per day
      Weeks 1-8 3 Liv-52 taken twice per day.

This is an 8 week oral only stack for those looking to add some mass and strength while avoiding injections. The GP Methan50 is a powerful oral steroid and the proviron will add some extra androgen to the mix while helping to suppress estrogen and free up the amount of testosterone in the body. The Liv-52 is included to keep the liver healthy during the 8 weeks of C-17 use. Starting on day 1, take half tablet of GP Methan50, 1 GP Proviron , and 1 Liv-52 about an hour before your workout. Before bed, take 2 more Liv-52 and another half tablet of GP Methan50. Do this for 8 weeks, and continue to take the Liv-52 for 10 days after the end of the cycle.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could you please suggest now if Clen should be stacked with this or I can take just it?

Thanks!

Comment

If you wanna bulk and cut fat personally i would run the cycle then start the clen immediately after. Bulk up then cut any excess fat. 1) because you are bound to gain a little fat while on cycle and 2) clen is anti catabolic so it will help preserve the muscle you gained from the cycle whilst hitting the cardio. You could do both together but it would mean mixing lifting with cardio together which is difficult. So weeks 1-8 as you have written the week 9 start the clen and cardio. That would be my appraoch.

What do you other guys think about PCT here?

Comment

Will I still need to do a PCT if I do this cycle? I mean I was thinking, since it is a oral one, a PCT is not required.

If it is, what would an ideal PCT to do?

Comment

I doesn't matter what kind of steroids you do, they shut your natural production down... so PCT is always needed.

I like nolva 20mg/day for 14 days then nolva 10mg/day for 21 days

Comment

Yes, what he said ^^^. You risk losing your gains if you don't run pct. But just nolva should be enough. No need for anything extreme with your cycle. For the price of a packet of nolva it's worth it.

Comment

iamready and JuicedUK, I really appreciate and thank you for your responses above!
                Here is the thing. I am going to be leaving this country and going back home on 31st of this month. So, given that I have two weeks left, I wanted to do the clen cycle (since it is 2 weeks and then 2 weeks off) which will finish a day or two before I leave. Since I will be on the flight for 16 hours, and then the time zone difference, I don't want to miss any of the dose if I start the oral stack cycle. So, once I settle there figure my diet options and all, I will start the 8 weeks cycle mentioned above.

Once last question.. I understand that I have to start with a single tab of 40mcg and then try 2 or 3 but how to take that entire dose? I mean suppose I take 120mcg, Do I take all three tabs at once in the morning or do I have to split the dosage through the day?

Thanks!

Comment

If I remember correctly, it has over a 20hr half life. I always take it at once.

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
                    If I remember correctly, it has over a 20hr half life. I always take it at once.
                    U are very correct. I mean I read the same phrase (half life) somewhere else. What does that exactly mean?

Thanks!

Comment

It means, If you take 40mcg then 20 hours later you will still have 20mcg still in your system. So it starts out very strong and gradually eases up threw the day.

I take it in the morning because it is more difficult to get to sleep at night if you still have it very strong in your system.

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
                        It means, If you take 40mcg then 20 hours later you will still have 20mcg still in your system. So it starts out very strong and gradually eases up threw the day.

I take it in the morning because it is more difficult to get to sleep at night if you still have it very strong in your system.
                        Got it.. Thanks for all your replies guys! This is the first and only forum where all my questions were answered even though I am a newbie.. Everywhere else, I was ignored.. It is not that I didn't do my homework, but U feel more confident when U get an answer from an experienced/pro guy!

Respect..

Comment

Half life means the time it takes for half the medications dosage to be broken down and eliminated from your system

Comment

When i took the Clen i did all 120mcg first thing in the morning. If i took clen too late in the day i couldnt sleep. Clen feels like caffeine in a way.

So are you going to be cycling and training in India (im guessing that where your from by your name, please correct me if im wrong. I wouldnt be too concerned with missing a dose on the flight. People miss doses, it happens. Its no biggie if its just one day.

Also are you going to be taking gear on a plane. If so be careful. I dont know the laws in your country but if it was england and customs nabbed you, you'd be in some trouble.
                            If it was me and you are planning on doing it in your country id probably just wait til i got there then start. But thats just what i would do.
                            Also i did Clen 5 days On 2 Off. There are different approaches.

Sorry if ive misunderstood your thread.

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                              Half life means the time it takes for half the medications dosage to be broken down and eliminated from your system
                              Thanks a lot limo for the definition!

Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
                              When i took the Clen i did all 120mcg first thing in the morning. If i took clen too late in the day i couldnt sleep. Clen feels like caffeine in a way.

So are you going to be cycling and training in India (im guessing that where your from by your name, please correct me if im wrong. I wouldnt be too concerned with missing a dose on the flight. People miss doses, it happens. Its no biggie if its just one day.

Also are you going to be taking gear on a plane. If so be careful. I dont know the laws in your country but if it was england and customs nabbed you, you'd be in some trouble.
                              If it was me and you are planning on doing it in your country id probably just wait til i got there then start. But thats just what i would do.
                              Also i did Clen 5 days On 2 Off. There are different approaches.

Sorry if ive misunderstood your thread.
                              JuicedUK, you don't have to be sorry at all! You perfectly understood it!

You are correct. I am from India and once I am back there, I will be starting the oral stack cycle. I can't agree more with you on taking the stuff on the plane.
                              That is why, in one of my earlier posts above, I mentioned that I will complete the Clen cycle here in next two weeks and then a two week off which will give me good time to settle back home and then I will start the oral stack.

BTW, I was taking Lipo 6 ultra concentrated (the new version of it from Nutrex) but I stopped it yesterday and took my 1st tab of Clen this morning..

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X