processing for a week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• processing for a week

Hello everyone, i've been creeping around the forums for a while now, but just joined and finally pulled the trigger on my first order. I've heard good things, so thought I'd give it a shot.

My order has been processing for a week now, payment was recieved the day after i placed it. My friend placed the same order for GP instead of GL (i ordered a few by mistake) the day after I did, and his order is already shipped. I'm sure they're backed up, but his status got me a little worried.. any thoughts?

Thanks for the help.

I would NOT be worried, naps has always been GTG.
    just shoot GXR64 a PM with your issue.

Comment

Originally posted by kas937 View Post
      Hello everyone, i've been creeping around the forums for a while now, but just joined and finally pulled the trigger on my first order. I've heard good things, so thought I'd give it a shot.

My order has been processing for a week now, payment was recieved the day after i placed it. My friend placed the same order for GP instead of GL (i ordered a few by mistake) the day after I did, and his order is already shipped. I'm sure they're backed up, but his status got me a little worried.. any thoughts?

Thanks for the help.
      Wat day did u order bro? Weekends don't count. I jus placed my order last week on mon or tues and it wasn't shipped until this past Monday. So give it another day or 2 and if it still hasent shipped id send them an email. I wouldn't worry though bro _ _ _s will take care of u.

Comment

i ordered 2x boldenone (GL) and 2x sustanon 270 (GP). anyone have experience with Generic Labs? I hear good things about GP but ordered some GL by mistake. I haven't seen any reviews of GL products

order shipped today see y'all 40 lbs. later

Comment

i ordered 2x boldenone (GL) and 2x sustanon 270 (GP). anyone have experience with Generic Labs? I hear good things about GP but ordered some GL by mistake. I haven't seen any reviews of GL products

order shipped today see y'all 40 lbs. later
          Nice. Wat r u planning 4 pct? just wondering.

Comment

clomid/tamox

Comment

clomid/tamox
              Yea I'm running that as well... clomid 100mgs for 2wks then 50mgs last 2wks, nolva 20mgs for 4 weeks, and proviron 25mgs throughtout cycle and pct. I'm starting off with 40mgs of dbol first 4wks, sust 270 twice a week first 5wks, and then test cyp 250 twice a week for the last 5wks. 10wks on and 4wks pct

Comment

not bad man... i would like to add a kickstart to mine as well, but dbol tabs are hard to get in the south.... and i dont trust any company to deliver tabs overseas, easier to get caught.

Comment

Working...
                X