Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going next level: Advanced cycle (roids + HGH + Insulin)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going next level: Advanced cycle (roids + HGH + Insulin)

Hi, I'm preparing my next cycle and I've got some doubts, I'm 28 years old and this will be me 5th cycle, the harder cycle that I've done before was a 13 week cycle (3 weeks 25mg/ED diana, 750mg/EW Test-E + 600mg/EW Tren-E, 7 weeks 625mg/EW Drostalone-P, 6 last weeks 50mg/ED oral Stanzol).

That cycle put me on 229 pounds of weight for 6.23ft height at 9% bodyfat, actually my start point is 209 pounds and 14% bodyfat (I had an injury and I was only able to workout legs and abs for 3 long months).
    In my cycle the first 6 weeks I will be in a cutting diet because I will participate in a local show then I will start bulking for 8 weeks. Total cycle will be 14 weeks:

1-14
    Test-E 750mg/EW (Susta first 3 weeks)
    Primo-E 700mg/EW

1-6
    Oxandrolone 50mg/ED

1-7
    Tren-A 420mg/EW

8-14
    NPP 420g/EW

14-16
    Primo-A (tabs) 960mg/W

16-20
    PCT

- T3 two times during the cycle pyramid from 25/ED to 75/ED and back 25/ED (4 weeks no T3 in middle)
    - Insulin 10UI (5UI before training 5UI after) 4 first weeks on, 4 weeks off and 4 weeks on again.
    - HGH 5UI 5 times per week (Chinese generic HGH)
    - HCG 200UI/E3D and 1000UI/E3D at the end of the cycle
    - Cabergoline 0,5mg twice per week
    - Exemestane during all cycle and PCT, I dose it depending how I feel .
    - Clomid fot PCT (No tamoxifen because it depresses me.

The roids will be from a famous Moldavian veterinary-under lab (I don't know if I can tell lab names in this forum).
    I have some boldedone left and I could add 9 weeks of it at 300mg/EW or buy another vial and do 12 weeks at 400mg/EW (I don't want go to higher doses because hemaglobin). What do you think about adding Boldedone instead Primobolan?, it will be a 9 times cheaper, but I've already bought the primo tabs.
    Knowing that I tolerate very well testosterone, should I try go for 1 gram per week?

Tell me how do you see this proposed cycle and what would you change. Thanks

Ide go up to a gram on test or more since doing gh and reverse the npp and tren weeks just my opinion on that part no point in running eq at 400-mgs for 12 weeks run more test instead

Comment

Originally posted by Pestosterone View Post
      Ide go up to a gram on test or more since doing gh and reverse the npp and tren weeks just my opinion on that part no point in running eq at 400-mgs for 12 weeks run more test instead
      Thanks, definitely I think that I should try 1gram of test, and if I do it so, eq would go out of this stack.

What I don't understand is what did you mean with "reverse the npp and tren weeks", did you mean that I should do first 7 weeks npp and the last 7 tren? Normaly I would do so normally, but I've got a show in the 6th week and I think that will be a lot easier with tren become more shredded than with npp.

Comment

Ok yea that's what I meant but if u have a show do it like u had it definitely wann look your best then b on tren

Comment

Working...
        X