Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Stack, Training, and Lifestyle Advice: Experienced guys please reply

Guys first time poster.

I am a 6-1 225 experience athletic 15% bf (This is now not Aug of 2014 when I came off- 8% then) 36yrs old, good labs (work in diagnostics and have endless access and knowledge to check health through MD friends) I am experienced with gear but wanted to be pointed in the right direction by someone with deep experience helping people get their combos right for what they want to accomplish. I went to europe this summer and training heavy for a trip and got in the best shape of my life with help of naps but wanted to see if anyone could amend my properties to maximize what I learned to work so well for me this past year. I do not really want to be any bigger but I do plan and have been working heavily on my lower half that could take more mass, even though im not that guy that skips legs I could put some mass and quality on there. I do not compete, I do endurance military style rifle competitions, as well as stay pretty active backpacking and adventure hunting. I am an x college athlete and take pretty darn good care of my body. No smoking, do drink in moderation not much when on, eat well especially when im on or its not the holidays. Had zero problems with gyno, anger, had some zits on chest and shoulders but was managed with sunlight being summer and some skin products- during my last cycle. Was wildly horny, wife loved it- No problem with ejaculation but my balls did shrink and I got tight sack.

Looking for some potential guidance on my last stack I had great success with that I may repeat:

Weeks 1-16: Test Enan 200 mg E5D
    Weeks 1-12: Primo 400mg E5D (I realize this could be a low dose but damn I had to draw the line with cost somewhere)
    Weeks 6-16: Arimidex 10mg EOD
    Weeks 8-16 Anavar 40 MG ED
    Weeks 14-16 Tren Ace 100mg E2D
    Weeks 12-16 Cytomel dose up and down from 20-40-80-40-20 over 4 weeks. (This with the Var and Tren really did a number on my fat)
    Weeks 16-20 Clomid 50 MG ED

Ohh and I used NAC during the whole process.

Comment

The only advice I can give u is u should run the arimidex at .5 MG's EOD from week 1 thru week 16 then run ur clomid 150mgs weeks 1-2 then 100 MG's week 3 then 50 MG's week 4

Comment

Thanks C Monster, sorry thats what I meant. I was taking 1 then not 10-- a whole pill not a half. So I should just stick with half EOD?

Comment

Adex works good but I prefer Aromasin or exemestane if I use adex on cycle I will still run aromasin from last pin till the 6th week of Pct or when I used to do PCTs at 12.5 a day with clomid exact protocol he outlined above but I taper the aromasin down the last 2 weeks of it seemed to help me feel regular faster and ease up the crash some especially when I stop tren. also I run pramipexole at .25 mgs at night when on tren

Comment

Yes a half eod is a good dose good luck

Comment

Working...
            X