How long should i stay on a cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long should i stay on a cycle

There is a lot of talk how long one should stay on a cycle before taking a break. Opinions range those who are careful and do short cycles and long off periods, to the hardcore users who stay on year around. (staying on year around I don't recommend it) I won't go into what I do because unless u want to b a pro bodybuilder and don't care about nothing else, it's not fair to your body or love ones. (PLEASE HAVE A LIFE AND ENJOY IT) Don't b like some of us because there is not much enjoyment, other than a hour or two of fame on stage. It is a tough and hard sport and bad for the body. I'm sorry, let me get back on track. How long is really up to u, however I will give my thoughts and why, they are my thoughts.

First the more stronger toxic substances, you want to watch your duration on them. Meaning any c 17 alpha alkylated orals or high aromatizing A/S. They put more stress on your organs. My opinion I would do them less then eight weeks and then give the body a chance to regain for as long as needed. For those hard-core, make sure you get blood work and checkups if you are top notch competor. It's important to know what your body is doing. If you choose to take mild A/S, like deca, prim, or eq then you can stay on longer. Reason is these product s do not give a quick shock to the body but more of a slow buildup of muscle tissue. If using milder it is not unheard of to stay on for 4-6 months. Because if you use mild for a short term results may not be great.
    Year around should be avoided, inorder for the natural hormonal balance to regain. If on to long you will have lasting problems, virlility, libido, high blood pressue, raised cholesterol, liver toxicity. Guy please respect these drugs. Stay under a doctor care and if all possible tell him so he will watch through blood work your levels.
    SAFELIFE1
    Banned
    Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 01-11-2011, 03:10 AM.

SAFELIFE is da man listen to what he says and learn up do your research and study what u want to obtain and what is within reason !!!!

Comment

longest cycle ive ever did was 4months and just coming off it. i like the 8-10 week range myself.

Comment

Let's be smart about this and live longer and enjoy love ones.

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
          deff will do great read by the way good info for neewbs
          ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Glad I can be of help. We are all different and things work in different ways, so trial in error is a big part of this game.

Comment

You are the wind beneath my wings.....

So how long off the gear till the next cycle?

Comment

My thoughts, if your not competing then 1 or two times as your on cycle. include your pct.
                Originally posted by cumkin View Post
                You are the wind beneath my wings.....

So how long off the gear till the next cycle?

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                  Safelife You Are The Man, Great reading man, Enjoyed Thanks

Comment

Glad to pass on.

Comment

Working...
                    X