analytical laboratory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• analytical laboratory

I hope you guys have missed me this week-end, but I spent three days at our analytical laboratory in Switserland. You may expect more analyses and even ...designer roids, but all in time and with graphics
    Attached Files

Can't wait. The information you provide is priceless. I hope the younger guys really appreciate the availability of some of this information. It wasn't that long ago when the only way anyone knew what was real and what wasn't was after somebody tried it. Side effects be damned there was always somebody willing to inject anything. Even if it came in dixie cup!! lol

Comment

This what im talking about where else can we get this kind of love man... Just like limo says Priceless

Comment

Pretty interesting

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
          I hope you guys have missed me this week-end, but I spent three days at our analytical laboratory in Switserland. You may expect more analyses and even ...designer roids, but all in time and with graphics
          awesome. i wouldn't know the first thing to do if you put me in that lab, but it looks pretty cool!
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Congratulations. I like it a lot

Comment

So do I.., this is my passion, just Skyped and probably we'll set up a commercial lab, because since San Rafael Chemical Services was raided in 2007 it is impossible to have gear analysed and more and more HG aswel as UG is counterfeited. In the lab I also spoke about the votile solvent residu's left in unpure raw materials, During the analyses for our "Underground Book" we haven't found any, but the chemist also spoke about paladium and other heavy metals in new raws. He promised to bring some graphics. Because most UG Labs are unable to analyse, their manufacturers sell them bad API's (raw powders). Also very interested in some samples we left in Switserland, some come from the Turkish counterfeiters.

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.php?294-stealth
              RonnyT
              Last edited by RonnyT; 01-11-2011, 05:21 PM.

Comment

The attachments are not working...

Comment

Working...
                X