Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Testosterone effects on collagen synthesis. Best way to handle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testosterone effects on collagen synthesis. Best way to handle?

I've been lifting and using AAS for over 10 years, and I somehow I never knew the following:

"While injecting test increases protein synthesis by roughly 50 times, depending on dose and time, most bodybuilders forget that it will reduce collagen synthesis by more than 50% -- more like 80%, giving you the collagen synthesis rate of a senior citizen."

I read this in an article here: https://thinksteroids.com/community/...ons.134295950/

This all makes sense to me now, as over the years, after each cycle, my tendons and joints would hurt like crazy, and I never understood why. I'm currently on the last half of a long cycle, and am experiencing this. After reading that article, I have added EQ, my first time using it in a cycle, to help with the collagen issue. I'm noticing sex drive issues already in my 3rd week. Is there a better choice? I don't want to use Deca for the same reasons. Perhaps anavar? I've also added Cissus as I've read that can help joints a lot too. What about Tren? I've only had great experiences with Tren, and running it with Caber gives me zero affect on my sex drive. The article does not mention tren, but wondered what you all thought about it in terms of it helping with tendon and joint strength.

Thanks for any advice!
Working...
X