Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle

I am about to start a new cycle I want to use Dianabol 30 mg per day for two weeks while using 300mg per week of deca and 250 mgper week test E increasing to 600 mg dec and 500mg test E per week then week eight taper off to 300 mg deca and 250 Test E week 10 250 mg TEST E week 11 through 12 novaldex and HCG what do you think

run dbol at 40 for 4-6 weeks, don't mess around with tapering up or down. if you want to run 600/500 respectively just start and finish there. in fact i recommend front loading, make the first pin a big one and do 600/500 respectively the very first pin. run hcg the entire cycle up to but not into pct. and you need to wait 3 weeks for deca to clear your system and 2 weeks for test to clear your system before starting pct

Comment

Originally posted by 420mike View Post
      run dbol at 40 for 4-6 weeks, don't mess around with tapering up or down. if you want to run 600/500 respectively just start and finish there. in fact i recommend front loading, make the first pin a big one and do 600/500 respectively the very first pin. run hcg the entire cycle up to but not into pct. and you need to wait 3 weeks for deca to clear your system and 2 weeks for test to clear your system before starting pct
      Thanks I'll try that.

Comment

Ya it won't hurt to through .5 of adex in eod well on cycle

Comment

Working...
        X