need a mentor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a mentor

Hey guys just wanted 2 know if ne1 was willing 2 help me out with my diet and a lifting regimen? Ikm 5'9 150 27yrs and I need some1 who's not a newb like myself in order 4 me 2 reach my fullest potential. I'm looking 2 gain 20 to 30lbs this cycle. I placed an order thru _ _ _s and it was shipped 2day. I'm willing 2 take suggestions and do wat ever I need to reach my goals. I'm lookin 4 a diet 2 gain weight and training that will not b repetitive so my body is always growing. Thanx fellas and hope 2 here from some1 who's as serious about this as I m.

MAN, GRAFFIX YOUR PULLING A TOUGH LOAD. IF NO ONE TAKES YOU UNDER THEIR WING i WILL. BUT I'M SURE A GOOD BRO WILL. I'M A GYM OWNER AND TRAINNER AND MY EXPERIENCE WITH DIETS, PEOPLE SAY THEY ARE ON THEM , BUT U CAN TELL THEIR NOT FOLLOWING YOU. SO IF THEY PAY ME AND I WANT RESULT, I JUST TAKE UP THEIR TEMPO IN THE GYM AND SEE TO IT THEY BURN 1200-1500 CAL A SESSION, SOMETIME 2000 OR MORE. AFTER TRAINING i TELL THEM TO DO 45 MINS HOUR OF CARDIO. FUNNY, THEY LOSE THEN. bUT SEE WHAT HAPPENS. I HAVE A TON OF MEMBERS, WORKOUT BOOKS HERE, JUST WAITING FOR THEM. SO LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
      MAN, GRAFFIX YOUR PULLING A TOUGH LOAD. IF NO ONE TAKES YOU UNDER THEIR WING i WILL. BUT I'M SURE A GOOD BRO WILL. I'M A GYM OWNER AND TRAINNER AND MY EXPERIENCE WITH DIETS, PEOPLE SAY THEY ARE ON THEM , BUT U CAN TELL THEIR NOT FOLLOWING YOU. SO IF THEY PAY ME AND I WANT RESULT, I JUST TAKE UP THEIR TEMPO IN THE GYM AND SEE TO IT THEY BURN 1200-1500 CAL A SESSION, SOMETIME 2000 OR MORE. AFTER TRAINING i TELL THEM TO DO 45 MINS HOUR OF CARDIO. FUNNY, THEY LOSE THEN. bUT SEE WHAT HAPPENS. I HAVE A TON OF MEMBERS, WORKOUT BOOKS HERE, JUST WAITING FOR THEM. SO LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.
      I've been reading a lot of threads and kinda hav an idea but I know its gona b tough. Gona eat every 3hrs, protein shakes, work hard , and get enough rest. Do u think I should run the dbol 40mgs ed for 4wks or 30mgs for 6wks? Also with the sust should it go up in the middle or stay even all the way thru? Thanx safe

Comment

Hi graffix. How many cycles have you done? And what does this cycle look like? With the dbol I personally would do 40mg for 4 weeks, just enough time for the Sust to start but you may get different opinions on this. No need to change the sust dosage. Just keep it steady throughout.
        Best thing you should do is post up your cycle, eating habits and training and I'm sure the other guys will correct anything that's wrong. I'm no expert but I'm sure between all of us we will put you on the right path. Listen to people like safelife and the other pros. They have a wealth of knowledge and experience.

Comment

Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
          Hi graffix. How many cycles have you done? And what does this cycle look like? With the dbol I personally would do 40mg for 4 weeks, just enough time for the Sust to start but you may get different opinions on this. No need to change the sust dosage. Just keep it steady throughout.
          Best thing you should do is post up your cycle, eating habits and training and I'm sure the other guys will correct anything that's wrong. I'm no expert but I'm sure between all of us we will put you on the right path. Listen to people like safelife and the other pros. They have a wealth of knowledge and experience.
          This will b my 2nd. I'm thinkn of changin up my original cycl. Here's wat I'm gona do...
          1-10 Sust270 1ml wkly I know I should probly do 2 inj
          1-4 dbol 40mgs ed
          1-14 proviron 25mgs ed
          10-14 clomid 100mgs 10-12 then 50mgs 12-14
          Milk thistle througout. And ill have nolva if needed and exemstene? Think that's the spelling
          If the test e250 comes in time ill add that in as well. Ill be eating 4-5 meals a day. Also taking pro strength muscle building milk shake from muscletech b4 workout then super advanced whey protein after. Fish, flaxseed, borage oil for omega 3,6,9. Lifting mon tues wed/off thurs fri sat sun/off. I've been reading ronny t's threads and will try out a routine he has posted. It was the 10sets 3reps thread. So hopefully I can reach my 20-30lb goal!!! I'm so excited and can't wait!!! safelite and a few other guys offered 2 help me out so did a few other bros. Jus gona give it 150% and do my best.

Comment

Originally posted by mindgame516
            1st things first i would learn proper Routine technique and diet before touching any steroids... all honestly you can easily injure your joints or tear muscles. i would wait.... But your prob not i would at least get a routine and everything together. Are ou training to cut up or bulk?
            Bulk. Ya my weight isn't where it should be... I was at 165 b4 but hurt my shoulder again from an old sports injury so I lost most of it. B4 I got hurt I was goin eveyday except Sunday focusing on one area a day. That was working great until the injury. But in my offense I'm very dedicated 2 reaching my goal which id done b4 so I'm sure ill do fine with the help of my fellow bros. I have a trainer who is kelly pavliks strength and conditioning coach, who is gona help me out. He's an x bodybuilder so hes experienced but I don't know if he's for or against aas. I dunno wat he'd say if or wen he notices but as I said he used 2 compete so hopefully he understands. I appreciate ur guys help and concern, it means a lot. Glad I signed on2 this site, its very educational and helpful for myself and many others as well

Comment

Graffix, thats good you have a trainer. I dont know what he is like but its probably best to be straight with him. He will be able to tailor your training much better if he knows your on cycle. Im a personal trainer and i would train an AAS user quite different than i would a non user. Mainly in terms of training intensity and frequency.

There are so many different approaches to lifting style. People rave about this or that technique but the truth is different things work best for different people. TRAIN HARD, thats the key ingredient. My advice i give to people i train with (mainly newbies) is people dont realise the importance of "Going To Failure". this is a mistake i come across.

My point is try not to focus too much on 10 reps appraoch. 10 is the guideline that you should aim for but after 10 if you can do another one then do it. If failure happens at like 13-14 then up the weight.
              Its just a little tip for you as i see alot of people count from 1 - 10 then stop?

If you try to lift something, even if its difficult, if you managed it then why would your body change. It was given a task and completed it. Your body doesnt want to gain more muscle unless it has too, It makes you heavy, slow and uses up valuable nutrients. BUT if your body is given a task and it can not complete it, it knows it needs to adapt and will grow to accomadate. Lift to complete failure, your body will see it was unable to do what it needs to and adapt and grow. Sorry if this is patronising if you already know this, just thought it might be a helpful tip that people often seem to overlook.

Ive not read RonnyT's posts you refer to but he knows his stuff so his plan would be a good one to follow im sure.

Comment

i could not agree more juicedUK about training hard and rep ranges. you have to listen to your own body and learn what how to push yourself. find your own limits and learn how to expand them. the scarey thing is, whe pushing to the limit, you're always walking the line of getting injured. all the more reason to listen to your body.

i'm by no means a master at our sport. let me say that first. there is a lot i have to learn and i am learning every day. i've learned everything i know because of my passion for the sport. my passion for learning more. reading, researching, trial and error. i've found where national level and pro athletes train in my area and i moved to that gym. i've befriended these people, men and women alike. i train with them and around them. right now, i have an offer from a state champ felame bodybuilder who wants help with her deadlift, and in return, she's going to help me bring my squat up. on back day, i'm traing with a natioal level light heavy weight and a super heavy who is getting ready for our state title. i didnt used to train with people, but now i see the advantage. the best training partners i've had are a little stronger than i am, and bigger than me. i can keep up with them, but i really have to push myself to do so. IMO, training in the right place has a lot to do with learning how to get big.

there are a lot more things you can do to get where you want to be, but i personally feel that the stuff i mentioned will help bring a lot of those other tools into your life.
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
                  Graffix, thats good you have a trainer. I dont know what he is like but its probably best to be straight with him. He will be able to tailor your training much better if he knows your on cycle. Im a personal trainer and i would train an AAS user quite different than i would a non user. Mainly in terms of training intensity and frequency.

There are so many different approaches to lifting style. People rave about this or that technique but the truth is different things work best for different people. TRAIN HARD, thats the key ingredient. My advice i give to people i train with (mainly newbies) is people dont realise the importance of "Going To Failure". this is a mistake i come across.

My point is try not to focus too much on 10 reps appraoch. 10 is the guideline that you should aim for but after 10 if you can do another one then do it. If failure happens at like 13-14 then up the weight.
                  Its just a little tip for you as i see alot of people count from 1 - 10 then stop?

If you try to lift something, even if its difficult, if you managed it then why would your body change. It was given a task and completed it. Your body doesnt want to gain more muscle unless it has too, It makes you heavy, slow and uses up valuable nutrients. BUT if your body is given a task and it can not complete it, it knows it needs to adapt and will grow to accomadate. Lift to complete failure, your body will see it was unable to do what it needs to and adapt and grow. Sorry if this is patronising if you already know this, just thought it might be a helpful tip that people often seem to overlook.

Ive not read RonnyT's posts you refer to but he knows his stuff so his plan would be a good one to follow im sure.
                  Thanx so much I appreciate ur info and helpn me out bro

Comment

Working...
                  X