First cycle. Let me know what you think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First cycle. Let me know what you think

Hey, this is my first cycle. I'm 200 lbs, 5'7, 21 y.o, B.F is about 12-14% and I've been training for 5 years. Seriously for the last 3. I'm just looking for some advice on my first cylce, I'm just looking to bulk up some more. Its just a test only cycle. It's looks like this:

Week 1-4: Gp test prop(kick start) 100mg Mon., Wed., Fri.
    Week 1-10: GP test E 500mg/wk (Monday and Thursday)
    PCT: Nolva 40/40/20/20

I guess my questions are, what do you think about the kickstart with test prop? I have arimidex on hand should I put it in my cycle too? Or only if gyno appears? And what do you think about 10 weeks? Should I up it to 12 weeks? And how's my pct? Should I do clomid and nolva? Or will I be fine with just nolva?

I actually just wanted to use the test prop for week 1-3. I tried to edit the post by for some reason it won't let me.

Comment

Hey man,

Great start on building out a solid AAS cycle you can tell you have done some research. However, at 21 I doubt you have hit your genetic ceiling and should be fine on the test levels. It's your decision in the end and I'm not gonna be your dad because I thought about the same things but decided to put it off for a couple years before I started. Saves injury and your body is still changing at that point so you can become more familiar with tendencies, and how you react to certain things. Good luck.

Comment

Finally someone with a decent liverfriendly kickstart!
        Nolva only pct should be ok. Look how you feel in week 8+ and decide if you want to extend to 12+ weeks.
        Check your water retention / nipples and decide if you add that adex in at .5 e2d.

Comment

Yea I'm a recovering heroin junkie and I have contracted hep c over the years so my liver is already in danger so dbol is out of the question for me. Appreciate the advice brother.

Comment

Working...
          X