Equipoise cycle advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equipoise cycle advice

Hello guys, I am 6'5 around 210 lbs I am very skinny naturally. I began lifting weights in high school in 2005 and made a little progress in my 4 years there but nothing on the grand scale of things. My diet was poor as I just ate what I could living with my parents and being ignorant the the importance of nutrition. I took about a year off out of high school before I started lifting again on my own time (I looked like shit lol). I lifted for about a year with minimal results and decided I wanted to try steroids. I didn't research like I should have and trusted a friend of mine to help me along. He wound up ripping me off and giving me a bottle of 30 10mg oral d-bol and told me to take one a day. I loved it! At first.. My appetite increased and I starting gaining weight like crazy. I gained 30 lbs of watery bulk in 30 days and just stopped taking anything with no pct. I started losing gains rapidly and slowly stopped lifting for a few months. But when I started back this time I did my research and began lifting for about a year and I also got my diet and nutrition right getting great results naturally but still staying skinnier in stature. So I began my first real cycle of 500mgs test e every week for 20 weeks. Followed by pct consisting of nolva 40/40/20/20. I gained 30 lbs and it's now been almost 2 months since my last injection and I haven't lost any weight at all. So I have my next cycle planned out for the most part. I have 4 bottles of test cyp, 4 bottles of eq 200, 200 10mg d-Bol, 5 bottles hcg 2000iu, arimidex. I was planning 500mgs test cyp/ 400mgs eq for 15 weeks with a 4 week kick start of 40mgs per day of d-Bol. Running arimidex throughout as needed. The hcg I was planning on using during cycle to restore natural test production as soon as possible post cycle. I was going to use Nolva 40/40/20/20 again as it worked perfect before. I may extend pct to 6 weeks if I feel I may need it. I'm not totally sure how to dose the hcg as I'm getting mixed opinions in my research. But i was thinking 250iu 2x per week starting on the 3rd week till 3 days before pct. Anyone who has any advice or experience with EQ 200 or HCG while on cycle I would love to hear your opinions. All the gear except the hcg is Geneza Pharmaceuticals. Thanks!!

I'm sorry my test e cycle was 15 weeks. My cycle I'm planning of test cyp and eq is 20 weeks. For some reason the forum won't let me edit the post on my phone.

Comment

Bump. No one??

Comment

there are a lot of bad reviews about geneza, so you might have bunk gear.

EQ is always underdosed so you need to go at least 800 mg/wee to feel anything.

it takes a long time before you notice EQ so it might be a good idea to test it, you do not want to pin corn oil.

you run EQ at least 14 weeks,

Comment

Thanks for the advice. The test e that I ran from them seemed great to me, but what do I know, it was my first cycle. Any advice on how to dose or pin the HCG? Been getting mixed opinions.

Comment

you already know 250 ui twice a week

Comment

With eq watch your rbc as blood pressure is one of the issues with eq !

Cheers

Comment

Working...
              X