Deca Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deca Advice

I am about to start a new cycle this week. Ill be running.....

Sust 500mg EW for 16 weeks
    in the last 5 weeks im adding T3, Clen, Var and Mast to cut.

My question is i have 10 X bottles of deca (200mg each) I was going to throw these in with the test for 10 weeks but thats only 200mg EW. Is this enough. I know 400 is the recommended dose but i dont have the money right now to get anymore. So what do you guys think? Will 200mg Deca EW add a kick to the 500 test or is this too low a dose to do anything and should i just save it for a future cycle when i can get more?

Oh and my PCT is HCG, Nolva and adex.

Stats please

Comment

i personally dont think you'll get anything more than joint relief at that dose. i once used about 300mg EW and found it to be unsatisfying. also, though i did noticed joint relief, it took longer to experience it, compared to running the same brand deca(gp) at 500mg EW. i'd save it for your next bulking cycle, when you can get some cash and run it at a proper dose.

if you can afford to, i would try to use T3 for longer, at a lower dose. just my take on what works.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Sorry, 30 Yrs old, 5.9" , 180lbs, BF approx 12%. 5 or 6 cycles over 3 yrs been training for 14 yrs

Sam, i was a little cautious about running the T3 for too long, im already gonna keep it on the low side of about 75mg ed. A little worried about damaging my thyroid. Ive read horror stories about people having to rely on T3 cos their thyroid isnt functioning right from taking T3 too much. I know this is unlikely, just cautious.

Your probably right about the Deca. Just thought if ive got it why not, but savin it is probably more sensible.

Comment

Sam, what would you recommend for T3 dosage and length? Ive never used it before so im a total novice with it.

Comment

personally, i think that the horror stories on message boards are a bunch of bunk! and if you think that 75mcg is "low", think again bro! your thread sparked me to start a new thread about the t3 plan i use. i end up using less t3 and feel that i get better results. i went in for blood work about 7 wks after my show in aug and everything came back normal.

Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
            Sorry, 30 Yrs old, 5.9" , 180lbs, BF approx 12%. 5 or 6 cycles over 3 yrs been training for 14 yrs

Sam, i was a little cautious about running the T3 for too long, im already gonna keep it on the low side of about 75mg ed. A little worried about damaging my thyroid. Ive read horror stories about people having to rely on T3 cos their thyroid isnt functioning right from taking T3 too much. I know this is unlikely, just cautious.

Your probably right about the Deca. Just thought if ive got it why not, but savin it is probably more sensible.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Just had a look and GP Deca is only $50 which i can afford. So ill probably order some of that later. What do you think of the GP Deca sam, i know you use the GP range alot.

So would you say maybe 50mg ew for 6-7 weeks would be better?
              JuicedUK
              Last edited by JuicedUK; 01-10-2011, 02:29 PM.

Comment

JuicedUK the only thing I dont like about T# is that fact that it works through your thyroid gland, and if on it long enough or at high dosages your body will become dependent on it and without it it might be a little more challenging to lose weight. So everything you said about it above is correct. I've seen people run it at as high as 125mg ed (of course they started off with lower dosages and worked their way up)
                . I think with the masteron and var to cut you could be fine. I would even go as far as taking the clen through my pct. Thats just what I would do given if I was in you shoes. But that cycle looks pretty good.
                If you can get a hold on some Arimidex that would be good too, because you would be running test and it would keep the bloat down.

Comment

Thanks Frank, i have Adex. Not enough to run the whole cycle tho. I just got enough for PCT. Ive heard clen is good for pct before cos of its anti catabolic properties.

Comment

it's really good stuff. i'm actually using their deca right now, again. finally, my tennis elbow has cleared up. i had been dealing with it since aug, physical therapy, NSAIDs, ice, massage. still it was not 100%. thankfully, this deca kicked the last bit of it out and i am able to train hard again. i'm using 2cc's EW

edit : oh and i forgot to mention....and i'm feeling strong as fuck!
                    sam1976
                    Last edited by sam1976; 01-10-2011, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Not a problem Juiced, I'll tell you from a personal experience and of course you know everyones body is different. I used clen in my pct and it was good. No rebounds, no loss of muscle, nothing but the melt of fat. But like I said that was just my own personal experience. Sounds to me like you're just about ready for the cycle. Dont forget to let us know hows it going and keep us up to date with everything.

Comment

Will do thanks mate. Ive probably got enough clen to run through into PCT. Ive also got some Keitofen (probably spelt wrong). So ill give it a try. I must admit i hate clen tho. Even if i have too much coffee i start bouncing of the ceiling and get the shakes so you can imagine me on clen. :-)

Comment

Working...
                        X