Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First time TREN E CYCLE....Please advise!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time TREN E CYCLE....Please advise!!

This will be my 4th cycle, first time using Tren E, please advise.
    41y/o Male 6'3' 241lbs 14%BF..On TRT @ 100 p/w
    1st cycle Test prop 400 p/w for 10 weeks......yes I know I got used to pinning real fast.
    2nd cycle Test E 500 p/w and EQ 400/mg 10 weeks........I didn't do my home work on my first two cycles.
    3rd cycle Sust 500 p/w and Deca 400 p/w....
    Here is my next cycle hope I have everything RIGHT!

1-14 Test E 300mg 2x/pw
    1-10 Tren E 400mg 2x/pw
    4-20 Armidex .5mg 2/pw
    4-20 Cabaser .5mg 2/pw
    5-15 HCG 250 IU 2/pw

Thanks In Advance.

If I'm reading that correctly, that's a hell of a lot of tren for the first time trying it. If your doing 600mg of test per week, try 300mg of tren and go from there.

Comment

I screwed that up....I made changes...Thanks Stallion.

Comment

1-14 Test E 300 p/w
        1-10 Tren E 400 p/w
        4-20 Armidex .5mg 2× p/w
        4-20 Cabaser. 5mg 2 p/w
        5-15 HCG 250 IU 2 p/w

Comment

Currently running my first tren cycle. i started at 250 test and 350 tren per week. I ended up working my way up to 500 test and 700 tren per week. I have cabaser on hand and have kept my estrogen in check with arimidex. I suggest not running caber unless needed, get blood work to see where your estrogen is at. if you keep that in check you shouldn't need cabaser. I also suggest running hcg from day one. And don't run arimidex during pct. Just my 2 cents. Good luck

Also don't believe all the horror stories about tren. Have a strong mind set going into it and throughout and you won't have any issues, except maybe night sweats and vivid dreams. those are my worst sides. I am a little quicker to anger but i just check myself

Comment

420mike thanks for taking the time and looking at my cycle. I will take your advice and run according to yours.

Comment

Finished a 16 week cycle a month and half ago of 750 test e, EQ 600, Tren E 400. I don't see advantage to running tren at high doses. It started to kill my appetite at higher doses and I didnt' really notice the strength increasing at higher doses. I stayed around 400. Results were very good. Good cut. Sides were night sweats, decreased appitite (at higher doses), some lethagic feeling. As far as the bad sides, everyone's different. I didn't get the bad sides. Also, I ran my tren for about 10 weeks.
              Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

Originally posted by Toastinloaf View Post
                Finished a 16 week cycle a month and half ago of 750 test e, EQ 600, Tren E 400. I don't see advantage to running tren at high doses. It started to kill my appetite at higher doses and I didnt' really notice the strength increasing at higher doses. I stayed around 400. Results were very good. Good cut. Sides were night sweats, decreased appitite (at higher doses), some lethagic feeling. As far as the bad sides, everyone's different. I didn't get the bad sides. Also, I ran my tren for about 10 weeks.
                I had the same experience appetite wise. When I went to 300mg/wk, I noticed a decrease.

Comment

Oh I hope you don't mean you're gonna push 700mg of tren. Haha. I slowly worked up to it and didn't plan on running that high. I just had no issues so said screw it. Probably not the most logical of choices but has worked for me. I was just really glad to see you were running hcg. Most don't because of the added cost. I'm also taking masteron at 800mg a week and started the cycle with dbol

Comment

Being this will be my first time with Tren I will probably stay at 400 .......If anything may bump the my test up.

Comment

Originally posted by Racer102 View Post
                      Being this will be my first time with Tren I will probably stay at 400 .......If anything may bump the my test up.
                      That would be the way to do it. Tren is powerful stuff and like the other guys have said the sides are often overblown. The worst for me are the night sweats and heartburn. Sounds like you have a good cycle support plan and as long as your diets in check the only other thing I could suggest is really up your water intake while running tren.

Comment

Working...
                      X