X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norma Deca L1005043 E05/2012

left 2 are from L1002029 E 02/2012
    right 2 are newer from L1005043 E 05/2012

do norma's label height differ from lot to lot?

Attached Files

Im no expert but i think this looks ok. The lot Numbers seem right. ie YYMMBatch then the exp dated exactly 2 yrs after. They seem to have holograms from what i can see. So far so good. From what i remember the oil should be very thick and hard to draw. Not sure about the label height im sorry, but personally i dont think its an issue. But as i say im no expert on this. Only used NH Deca once before.

Comment

pics

There are counterfeits I'll post pics when I'm back home.

The label shows a watermark under UV light (tanningbed) All labels have different numbers and the label shows a photometric image of the logo see arrow the counterfeit shows stars..
      Attached Files

Comment

do you think these are counterfeits?
        the hologram is of the norma hellas logo, on both
        I don't have access to a UV light yet, I'll try it - but that just tells me if the boxes are legit

Comment

Thanks for the pics Ronnie, thats helpful. I had some of these a few months back and everything about them looked perfect, labels, lot numbers, water marks everything except the numbers on the boxes didnt match the numbers on the bottles. What do you think of that. Do you think they were just very good fakes?

DJK you can buy UV pen lights really cheap. I got one of ebay. Or you could go for a sunbed and do both at the same time. :-)

Comment

Ronnie, You say the genuine one has the logo image under UV and the counterfeits have stars? Are the counterfeits still deca or are they just oil? Im just curious as the maker seems to have gone to alot of effort to replicate NH accurately im just wondering if they are putting their own deca in or just oil with no AAS in?

Comment

what is the final word on this batch of normas ???
              i am 8 weeks in @ 600mg on this batch and have gained ZERO !

Comment

Working...
              X