Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First cycle in awhile

Hey everyone,

I guess you could say this is my second cycle. It's been a really long time since my last, over a year and a half. I'm currently in the military and deployed, but when I get home in a couple of weeks I wanted to get back into gear. My first cycle was just test e. Took 500 a week for 18 weeks, used nolva, proviron and clomid. Didn't see any negative sides, and not too much gain wise. Wasn't really smart back then and didn't have a strict diet of watching my macros. I've become a little more knowledgable about nutrients and feel confident in my dieting abilities. I've tried to get on here as much as possible and read what I can but being deployed sometimes the Internet isn't available to me for long periods of time. Just wanted to make sure I had my ducks in order or get any tips for this cycle because I am incorporating more compounds.

It's a 15 week cycle consisting of the intermediate bulk cycle. On. Top of that cycle I got an additional vial of test e, and deca, 2 vials of reconstituted hcg, and two packets of nolva. My only question is, because I've never used it and haven't had time to do much homework on it, can I take hcg the whole cycle? Should I only take it the last 6 weeks or so? I was thinking 500iu a week, is that too much or not nearly enough?

Quick background on me: 5'7 about 170lbs with roughly 12% bf. I've been lifting for years, before and in the military. Played sports my whole life so I've always been active. ANY information or perks about this cycle would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advanced

..as a rule of the tumb, you inject sub-q 500 iu HCG every 3-ed day. Mostly starting in week 3-4. Others wait until their testes start to shrink. That all depends on your dose -age - genetics etc.

Comment

Thanks for the info Ronnie. From what you said, did you mean every 3rd day? So I can pin 500 iu's on the days I pin test?

Comment

Working...
      X