LET'S TAKE A POLL. HOW MANY THINK _ _p_ SHOULD GO PRIVATE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LET'S TAKE A POLL. HOW MANY THINK _ _p_ SHOULD GO PRIVATE

As far as letting trusted people in, by referral and keep track who refers, so if something happens, we know where to look and who to banned and send the list to other boards. We can use their ip address. I've been banned but never for a source, I was young and dumb and full of test and at that time didn't want to hear _h_T and didn't take SH_ T. But when I became a man I put all childish thoughts and ways behind me. When I was a child I thought as a child. OK, WHO IS IN FOR YEA OR NEA.

I SAY YEA, PRIVATE.....

NO HARM MENT JUST WANT TO PROTECT U GUYS AS WELL AS THE SOURCE. LE WILL PROABLY COME AND GET ME FIRST FOR FORMING A UNION. LOL LOL.

Sounds like a good idea. Has this been done before. I think the sponsor advertises on other sites so don't know how effective it would be and might limit the site somewhat. I mean there are loads of genuine people who won't know people to refer them. How would it work? Would people refer people from other sites?

Comment

I'm all for silence on the who what when and where. You can still help out a brother without the worlds eyes upon you

Comment

Well, I think who to let in would be on the ones who have been on the board the most. Like juiceuk, either after they have posted a certain amount or you or a mod refers them then u could help them with questions. We can't stop them from ordering from _ _ _ _, but least we can protect or selves with these crazy questions about ordering and being so open. We are sitting ducks, bro. Yes, it's been done on other boards. So whatcha think? Of course that is up to the Mod and adm how they set things up, we can just only make suggestions. Much respect......

Comment

Thats probably a good idea. I was rather surprised that i stumbled across this site and how easy it was to gather info on _ _ _ _. But at the same time I am very glad I did... Your stuck with this nub for life .

Going private would definately be a step in the right direction.

Comment

Hopeful everyone will get grandfather in.

Comment

I'm always down for safety first. Just dont forget about me when ya do.

Comment

I'm for it..too much info. in the open is a bad idea. I came here because my other board was taken over by the dumb questions that should be researched. but everyone is lazy and wants to post something for a quick answer....I'm all for helping those who help themselves...I got help because I helped myself first, with research. Just saying its getting too easy now.

Comment

I am totally for it. Just don't leave me locked out.....I look like a 300 pound baby when I cry.
                  MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

I think this would be a great idea, too many posts on here revealing private and important information. This site is to educate people on their ignorance of gear and sources, not to join the board and say "I JUST MADE AN ORDER AND CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO GET HERE." Things like this are going to get people and sources caught and shut down. This board is not something that any of us should be taking for granted, I know most people on here like myself are here to learn and educate others as much as possible. Now I don't mean to seem like a D_I_K, but we really need to draw the line on what can and cannot be said. I hope people will agree with me and not take this as a attack. Everyone just be smart and think before you speak. Take care everyone.

Comment

This does definitely sound like a good idea. The most common questions on here seem to be about orders. Id hate to see Np get busted. They are one of the best around.
                      This may sound a bit James Bond covert but maybe we should use a key word whenever refering to the sponsor. So we all know what it means but isnt too obvious to prying eyes.

Comment

I'm sure the keyword probably would not work because someone would ask"Hey I'm new here.Is the key word still ?" But I do agree with the private thing. But they are on alot of other boards as mentioned earlier so going private would be a hard thing for them to do. I hope everything works out for the best for them however they decide to do it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigedawg23 View Post
                          I'm sure the keyword probably would not work because someone would ask"Hey I'm new here.Is the key word still ?"
                          Yeah you have a point.

Comment

I agree! I was also surprised at how loose lipped this site is! I read and get a lot of information from this site but have been very reluctant to post for this reason.

Comment

Agreed for private.

Comment

Working...
                              X