Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important question to mod and admin and members

Just some thoughts, to make us all safe:
    1. Can we limit newbites from posting stuff like, (I have not received, I placed my first order, is _ _P_ legit, ect. (I just feel one day LE is going to tag alot of people by this board being open to anyone). A board I was a MOD, stated that they have to have 60 post before discussing juice and source.

2. Can the guys use emails or pm? to ask questions about orders. That would be up to them if they wind up pm LE. You never know who is listen.

3. Im sure genxxl is running their mouth to LE about _ _ _ _ as we speak. I just see that happening here. I mean they were partners at one time. So u know they are hating and want less time with bubba, they will do anything.

4. Wish N_ _S WOULD GO PRIVATE FOR A WHILE AND STOP TAKING THESE NICKLE AND DIME ORDERS, THEIR PUTTING THESE GUYS IN DANGER. I'M SCRIPT SO I'M GOOD. I JUST LIKE THE BOARD AND N_ P _ AND HATE TO SEE THEM LOSE EVERYTHING.

5. I HATE TO SAY IT BUT WE ALL KNOW , BETWEEN FACEBOOK AND THESE YOUNG KIDS CRYING ON THE BOARD ABOUT A 100.00 ORDER , WE MAY LOSE _ _ p_.
    JUST MY THOGHTS. I MAY CONTACT _ _ _ _ AND SEE WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT PRIVATE. i MEAN NO ONE CAN GET IN WITHOUT A REFERRAL AND IF SOMETHING HAPPENS EVERYONE WOULD KNOW WHO REFERRED THE RAT AND THEY CAN BE BANNED AND HAVE A (RAT POSTING). LOL.

MUCH RESPECT....
    j

Agreed.. we will start with the new board soon (I hope) whenever the IT team has the time. I just doing the research, analysing and writing. We need more mods to clean the site up 24/7.

Comment

referral i think you hit it on the nose. thats a good idea

Comment

The Chatbox should only be viewable by members and the anyone who posts a thread asking specific delivery questions where 'Supps' are mentioned should be banned and thread deleted as soon as possible

Comment

Thanks, ronny, limo, abomb, glad to see im not did onlyone to see where we are headed with the free talk.

Comment

I think it's a great idea, I was very loyal to g--x--. And then you know what happen.luckily I found a great board with a lot of great people. And plan on moving my loyalty here. Keep us safe safelife1. You have my vote even if I have to prove my self to get referred you still have my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by lifestyle View Post
              I think it's a great idea, I was very loyal to g--x--. And then you know what happen.luckily I found a great board with a lot of great people. And plan on moving my loyalty here. Keep us safe safelife1. You have my vote even if I have to prove my self to get referred you still have my vote.
              You get my vote lifestyle your avatar would crush me if I didn't vote for you lol lol...........Hey if he brings up his lats he might challenge Safelife1 onstage lol lol lol

Comment

Not really sure how it would work, but I like the private idea as well. Anything to make things more secure.

Comment

I don't really like all the TA talk and what not where members are putting too much info out there. This is bad for everyone.

Comment

I have to agree. Make it private. Have an app form to be filled out. It seems out of hand the threads titled where's my stuff.......shouldn't that be a question for n---?
                    I joined to learn from experienced people not to score hook ups......I'm legit so I don't care either. I made a personal decision to go with N--- because they are respectable. Most of us can get what we want where we want. It only takes one to deal a devastating blow.
                    Just my two cents.....
                    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                      Agreed.. we will start with the new board soon (I hope) whenever the IT team has the time. I just doing the research, analysing and writing. We need more mods to clean the site up 24/7.
                      Ive spent the last 3 days, and worked hours to clean up alot of the solicitors, spam, etc, and banned more members then I can remember. Im all for the ideas that you have to have at least 50 posts before you post up in the sponsor section.

I cant be on here 24/7 babysitting, but I will start checking in everyday and start monitoring the site better. Its alot of work to clean up, and stop the noobs from posting ordering information. Im going to come up with a set of rules in the next few days, and it will be posted and made a sticky in the the news and announcement forum. And that includes the shoutbox too, which the rules for that are already there and made into a sticky.

Also, if any of the other Mods have any other rules to add, please feel free to do so. I need to get a list of the Mods here. I only know of 4, inlcuding myself.

Look for some nice changes in the upcoming weeks. We need to tighten this place up.

Comment

Great post! Thnx for the reply Italian Muscle! I like the idea of going private, not only will I feel safer but I know it's keeping a lot of the rift raft out

Comment

post up some rules as stickys and just ban people for being tards

Comment

Originally posted by GoingUnder87 View Post
                            post up some rules as stickys and just ban people for being tards
                            You said it! I'm all for private!

Comment

This is my opinion on the matter;

It is always best to educate first and then use discipline second. I agree that some of the comments are stupid to make and may be easily avoided with some respected rules!

On the other hand as with respect to secret information there is a very fine line where one can decides what can be mentioned or not. If a supplier owns a website, is that secret? (it is world wide web, no?) if a supplier is being rated, is he being exposed as being a supplier anyway? And if the suppliers are performing according to the laws in the countries they are operating, is there any need for an underground operation? if a supplier is a sponsor on a board, is he exposing himself to anyone just entering the site? So if its too secret then no one knows about it, no one can buy from it, no one can experience it and hence rate it.

Tried to be sincere and constructive as possible

Comment

Working...
                              X