mike77

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mike77

looking for a safe site to order product to bring my test levels back at 51. i lift 4 days a week and feel i'm fighting an uphill battle. i stay in shape and still have a 6 pack but don't like my levels. any qualified ideas from someone that "feels the pain?

Hey mike welcome. Hang around the board and read the post they may help you. Some of members are trying to protect a good source, so we have p.ms. remember Your first post your asking something illegal. I' am a no body here but I will do my best to protect people hear and a good source.. Thanks for stopping by.

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
      Hey mike welcome. Hang around the board and read the post they may help you. Some of members are trying to protect a good source, so we have p.ms. remember Your first post your asking something illegal. I' am a no body here but I will do my best to protect people hear and a good source.. Thanks for stopping by.
      Hey Bud,
      I'm sorry but I didn't think about being so bold by hinting of a good source. I've just heard of and read post of so many people getting screwed. A little about me, I myself have my doc prescribe a compound with 100 test and 100 prog. I?ve used it for about 9 months or more and my levels have dropped 100+ down? to 168 and I?m not happy. I can feel aches, feel tired, bitchy towards my wife, sometimes a little depressed and not myself. I spoke to my doc and it seems we?re not getting anywhere. I?m trying to be a little proactive and take care of it myself if I can. Thanks.
      Mike77

Comment

Damm dude, i'd go to another doctor. My doctor prescribed 1 1/2 cc a week. and thats after trial and error. You need atleast 200mg a week. How often do you take it? Were talking legal here so don't care if I talk. that's crazy, sorry but that amount won't make ant's dick tick. Man sound like u got a case of ANT DICK. Don't mine me dude I'm cool. You really should change doctor. I'm also script for arimidex and HGH. My family doctor sent me to UNV of Penn. Send two special. They said two things we can do, get your sperm up with hmg and hcg to make more kids or just put u on test for life. I said, never thought I would say yea to a life sentence, but I'll take life. i have kids, so "I'M GOOD".

Comment

Working...
        X