Progen Peptides Fake Clen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progen Peptides Fake Clen

Just a heads up I received fake Clen from the company.
    Regardless of what they say I thought their liquid caber worked made a statement stating that a few days later I'm squirting oil out of my nips literally.
    So I get bloods for prog and it was high.

I've heard they have great customer service but it doesn't matter what kind of service you give when you ship out fake under dosed products. I'm sure they have real products as I use aromasin that works confirmed by bloods.

just a fyi to beware.

how do you know that the clen is fake, did you test it ?

Comment

Yes I tested it with labmax.

But the real tell tale was I ran out of my real Clen that I get the shakes from at any dose 40-120.
      I took my normal daily dose and nothing today I took 200 just because I thought maybe my labmax test was wrong.
      Nothing.

They offered a refund or to replace but I just hate when I receive
      Fake gear from anyone.

Comment

Yes I tested it with labmax.

But the real tell tale was I ran out of my real Clen that I get the shakes from at any dose 40-120.
        I took my normal daily dose and nothing today I took 200 just because I thought maybe my labmax test was wrong.
        Nothing.

They offered a refund or to replace but I just hate when I receive
        Fake gear from anyone.

Comment

I have not seen good clen around recently a lot turns out to be faked.

Labmax is very reliable tool as long as you know how to use it

but I have seen on many sponsored boards where they sell a lot of bunk gear attempts to discredit this test or even ban you for exposing scammers with the test.

Comment

I was actually working with a rep to confirm all the gear he had.
            So I ordered the test kit and figured I'd test the Clen before I started using it.
            And notta, got some from someone else that was kind of old and tested notta.
            So I ordered the same stuff I've been using and will test that assuming it will be good.
            which means I will than have confirmed the test works 100%.

Comment

so what was the color you had on the good clen

do you have any pictures ?

Comment

Clen should turn purple,It turned nothing, tried 2x and tried another I got from someone else that is kinda old and it didn't change either.

So when my real clen comes in I will use my last two clen kits to test and take pictures of
                Both, they've already admitted they had a bad batch though, but if I can spend 300$ on labmax they should prolly invest in it.

Comment

I just got my clen, Bakan fake did

keep updated if you have something, looks no clen around those days
                  Attached Files

Comment

did you tested it "in vivo"? no shakes,or other sides?
                    just curious about that test Balkan have pretty good reputation
                    I have real spiropent directly from pharmacy,where can I buy this test?

Comment

of course Balkan is a good gear if you get the real one not counterfeit

I just happened to get one of the fakes, it looks like the real one, you cannot see the difference until you test it.

this is labmax test kit, the best and the only one you can get to test gear

www.labmax.ca

Comment

Working...
                      X