boost dbol dosage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boost dbol dosage?

hey guys supz, ive been taking Geneza dbol 10mg tabs , 30mg/ED for the last 3 weeks and i havent experienced any insane pumps etc, i have gained some weight and i mean i gained some strength however the strength could also be placebo. this is irritating cuz ive heard only great things about it. does anyone else have or tried GP methan 10 LOT : GP500.

im thinking of taking 50 mg for a week and seeing how it goes, perhaps i juss need more. anyfeedback would be nice thanks.

also im running 500 mg/wk test E with the dbol , the dbol was meant as a kick start.

Comment

Kinda hard for me to say its the Dbol without knowing your training style. I mean the lack of a good pump could be related to what your doing for exercises and reps. WHy don't you try this during your next arm day and see if you get the pump your looking for, if your arms are not insanely pumped after this kickass superset arm workout then I say ok up the Dbol to 50mg ED. Try this routine and let me know-- Cable machine Biceps curls for 12 to 15 reps superset with tricep pushdowns 12 to 15 reps do that for 3 sets with only 2 to 3 minutes rest between supersets. After that do standing or seated dumbell curls for 12 to 15 reps superset with lying skull crushers 12 to 15 reps for 3 sets. Finish with preacher curls 12 to 15 reps superset with 1 arm dumbell tricep extension behind the head 12 to 15 reps. If your arms aren't falling off at the end of this then something else is wrong. If you find you can't finish this routine do to a wicked arm pump thats Great then you've accomplished your goal!! Good Luck and let me know

Comment

are you breaking the dosage down through the day and if so take 20 0f the mgs an hour before your work out. rite now im on anadrol 75 mgs ed i started with 50 but wasnt cuttin it so i take 25 at about 12pm and 50 at 630pm before i workout and that works great. and make sure ur hydrated for ur workout and make sure ur not cutting to much carbs out ur diet

Comment

yea it def could be ur training. i get great pumps i got my new routine from the weight lifting section her well part of it and OMG i love it. i dont change weight or pyramid down on any workout bench dumbbells, etc.. the weight i use in the first set i use it for all sets. example flat bench 275 6 to 9 sets then incline 225 6 to 9 sets each workout may have a dif weight but that weight wont change.

Comment

i dno guys, for example today is my back day and itll go something like this

pullups - 3x7
            lat pull downs - 4x8
            barbell rows - 3x6
            deadlifts , 315lb, 3x7
            seated cable rows , 3x7

i dont do much arm isolations, my arms grow way too fast as compared to the rest of my body. but im always expecting the lower back pumps that ppl talk about and i dno maybe its all in my head, any good workout will give you a good pump regardless of dbol, so i mean if i dont feel anything different im assuming its not really working lol.

Comment

If your gaining weight and your strength is going up I'd say your 'supps' are working regardless if your getting a good pump. Don't try an over analyze it you'll drive yourself nuts

Comment

it could be diet too. if i dont time my meals/carbs out, my pump will suffer. 30mg is all you need. really, i've taken about 30mg ED from several different batches and never had a problem.
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

well i mean i get about 3700 cals - 4000 cals thru out the day and drink a gallon + water. 250-300 grams of protein minimum.i wouldnt imagine my diet to be te cause, but either way yeah if strength is goin up, i shouldnt complain i guess.

Comment

ive decided to up the dosage to 50mg for this week, i will let u guys know how it turns out for me, if i still dun feel any different then this lot is bunk

Comment

i upped the dosage to 50 mg, lot GP500 dbol 10 mg. and all together i was not impressed at all, i did not experience any of the pumps ppl so often talk about, i did not bloat much, the strength gains which werent fabulous i attribute to all mental. does anyone else have this lot number? my intention is not to bash anyone, in fact ive never heard a single complaint in regarad to GP dbol, which is why i chose it, i want to know if n e 1 else has or is runnin the same lot and how its goin for them.

Comment

i wonder what the deal was??? i had 2 packs of GP500, ran one at 30mg and it worked fine. strength was up. water weight was up. have you used dbol before?

remind me, what was your full cycle? were you running an AI or any for of estrogen control? if so, at what dose?
                        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

you could be a low/non-responder to dbol
                          I know that I don't get the insane pumps even on hg dbol (metanabol)
                          for your next cycle try anadrol

Comment

Def go wit the 50 it should work just fine

Comment

sam you had lot GP500? of geneza dbol?

my cycle is test E (norma) 1-12 500 mg /wk injected bi weekly
                              adex - .25 EOD
                              1-5 - dbol ( 1-4 was 30 mg ED. 5th wk was 50 mg ED)

Comment

Working...
                              X