Hygetropin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hygetropin

Attention to anyone that has in depth experience or knowledge about HGH use. I've read tons of articles and gotten lots of opinions to my question so please can someone lead me in the right direction.I've been using Hygetropin, from NAPS, since beginning of April 2014, i love all the banging ass results I've gotten so far they have came slowly but they are serious modifications to my physique. Started at 2 ius for first 4 weeks then 3ius for 8 weeks then I'm now at 4ius upon waking ED. I'm so damn sleepy and lathargic by 12pm I can't stand it. I'm falling asleep driving, standing, just about anytime and it lasts for several hours but each day is different in variance to when and how long. Any suggestions to combat this ridiculous fatigue?

maybe just extra strong coffee

Comment

Haha, well thanks for the advice but this isn't what I'm actually looking for. I guess maybe someone could just clarify that this is something that comes with the territory or am I doing something wrong? I post questions such as this one often but I never receive any real answers from the vets of this site but ill keep trying and maybe one day ill be noticed, haha!! Just needing a little guidance or assurance.

Comment

Haha, well thanks for the advice but this isn't what I'm actually looking for. I guess maybe someone could just clarify that this is something that comes with the territory or am I doing something wrong? I post questions such as this one often but I never receive any real answers from the vets of this site but ill keep trying and maybe one day ill be noticed, haha!! Just needing a little guidance or assurance.

Comment

Some people myself included have a different side effect/reaction to GH (I get it within 30 min of inj).
          The sleepy lethargic feeling, my research found it due to a blood sugar reaction from GH elevations.
          the best way to combat this is to pulse your GH use (datbtrue). And of Course Eat.
          I use (when I'm above 2ius) 2ius per Inj split random thruout day Every Other day.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
          X