• Show
Clear All

• Cycle/Product Review

Brief History:
    Age- 24
    Height- 6'
    Weight today- 195
    Bf- 8%
    Overall Cycle History: I've run several cycles since I was 19 and I've tried Test Prop, Cyp, and Enth. Tren Ace, and Masteron as well as Anavar, Dbol, Tbol, and Clen. I liked all of them except for Clen, made me too jittery, i ran it during my first Tren cycle, I think that may have had something to do with it but I don't think I need to try it again. I have also tried some black market HGH which I believe turns fat to muscle faster than even Tren(personal opinion). Just so you understand my workout habits I hit the gym 4 times a week with a pushup/pullup regiment at home everyday, and I do Yoga 3 times a week. I don't take measurements besides bf, bodybuilding purely for aesthetic appeal.

Anyways I just finished a 16 week kick and I continue to learn more each time but here it is:
    Week 1-8- All GP
    Test E 500mgs/week
    Mast E blend 400mgs/week
    Primo E 400 mgs/week
    Now when I started this cycle I weighed 184. my goal was to get to 200 and finish the 6 pack- only slinging 4 lol. This first 8 weeks I finished at almost 217lbs with amazing vascularity and tight but less defined abs, I was eating like a motherfucker. I had enough test to continue to about 20 weeks so I decided to cut the Masteron, up the dose of the Primo and add Winstrol and HCG.
    Week 9-16- All GP
    Test E 600mgs/week
    Primo E 600mgs/week(700 for the last 3 weeks)
    Stan 50- 100mgs/day(I started at 50mgs but a friend suggested I bump it after a week- in the heat of battle I felt obligated)
    HCG- 1000mgs/week
    PCT Week 17-20
    Nolvadex- 40/40/20/20
    Clomid- 100/100/50/50
    HCG- 1000mgs/week
    During the last 8 weeks I noticed a complete change in results, much to my liking. I had more energy, more manageable diet and food cravings, I dropped down to 199, and I had an insatiable sexual appetite(that hadnt changed from weeks prior). Im sure it is all relative and results per individual but I will never run a cycle without HCG again, its like night and day. This was my first time with Winstrol as well, i shied away from Winstrol in the past because I have less than perfect joints and read alot about joint pain with it. That being said losing 18lbs on a lean bulking diet and workout regiment... I loved Winstrol. Which brings me to to Primobolan- I wanted to try Primo solely because I have some BB friends who recommended it and it is Arnold's favorite. Primo is the perfect name for it and everything you heard about it is true. It is excellent for building on both muscle and fat, it should be run at low bf, it should be run atleast 15 weeks(high the dose the better- within reason), it is VERY EXPENSIVE, and it is worth every penny. I used all GP products in this cycle, typically I have an alternative black market source but i decided to give this a whirl and definitely coming back next year for my next cycle. Anyways I figured Id share my product review and cycle review with you, if you have any questions holla!

Stay Swole Brethren!!

if this is posted in the wrong section, my apologies.

Comment

Looks like an awesome cycle. I may try that next spring.

Comment

Working...
      X