wk 3: 300mg deca
    wk 4: 20mg d bol/300mg deca
    wk 5: 20mg d bol/300mg deca
    wk 6: 20mg d bol/300mg deca
    wk 7: 20mg d bol/300mg deca
    wk 8: 20mg d bol/300mg deca
    wk 9: 20mg d bol/300mg deca
    wk 10: 20mg d bol/300mg deca

for beginner, will not cost u an arm and a leg. But will hit the point.
    100 d bol tabs
    10ml bottle of deca 300

wont u not feel that great tho? like without any test?
    but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
    Hackleech

Comment

This cycle has confused me a little. Why run the dbol so late in. As deca takes upto 4 weeks to take effect would it not be better to run the dbol from week one? To kick start things off. Also would it not be better to run test with this, or if for a beginner then test only? I didnt think it was usually suggested to run deca alone. Your knowledge and experience is way above mine so not trying to criticise at all. Just my opinion?

Comment

and what about deca-dick. i would say test is a base for any course for beginners. but you do know alot more than me lol.

Comment

I cannot believe that more people have not commented on how ridiculous this so-called "beginner cycle" is. As juicedUK stated, a beginner should only be taking test as a first cycle and IMO the following 2 or 3 also. Deca alone is a recipe for disaster. The dbol dosage is low and the duration is asinine. To top it off there is no talk of an AI or PCT. ALL BEGINNERS (and anyone for that matter, although anyone with knowledge and experience will know this cycle is bad news) STAY AWAY FROM THIS CYCLE.

Comment

AGAIN FELLOWS, THESE ARE MY OWN THOUGHTS, NOTHING WRITTEN IN GOLD. I JUST DON'T THINK ANY NEWBITE SHOULD TAKE THINGS EASY AND GET TO THE KNOW WHAT WHAT EACH DRUG FEELS LIKE AND THE PROCESS. DECA IS VERY MILD AND EASY, ONCE THE D-BOL IS USED IT IS A WHOLE DIFFERENT BALL GAME TO SOMEONE WHO HAS NEVER USED GEAR BEFORE. AGAIN THESE ARE MY THOUGHT. IT IS A CHEAP CYCLE AND THE BEGINNER WILL GET TO DECIDE IF THEY CAN HANDEL THE SIDE EFFECTS OF EACH DRUG. AS FAR AS PCT, TODAY YOU CAN'T EVEN GET OLD HEADS TO DO A PCT, DO YOU REALLY THINK A NEWBITE WILL. THERE IS MUCH READ HERE ABOUT PCT. I AGREE MAYBE SHOULD OF ADDED PCT, BUT I WOULD NOT CHANGE ANYTHING ELSE. ANY NEWBITES SHOULD READ UP ON THIS STUFF FROM HEAD TO TOE BEFORE DURING ANY OF THIS. I AM NOT A DOCTOR NOR ARE MY THREADS WRITTEN IN GOLD. AND KNOW i DON'T MIND CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISES.

Comment

I think with ANY cycle, test should be a base

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                AGAIN FELLOWS, THESE ARE MY OWN THOUGHTS, NOTHING WRITTEN IN GOLD. I JUST DON'T THINK ANY NEWBITE SHOULD TAKE THINGS EASY AND GET TO THE KNOW WHAT WHAT EACH DRUG FEELS LIKE AND THE PROCESS. DECA IS VERY MILD AND EASY, ONCE THE D-BOL IS USED IT IS A WHOLE DIFFERENT BALL GAME TO SOMEONE WHO HAS NEVER USED GEAR BEFORE. AGAIN THESE ARE MY THOUGHT. IT IS A CHEAP CYCLE AND THE BEGINNER WILL GET TO DECIDE IF THEY CAN HANDEL THE SIDE EFFECTS OF EACH DRUG. AS FAR AS PCT, TODAY YOU CAN'T EVEN GET OLD HEADS TO DO A PCT, DO YOU REALLY THINK A NEWBITE WILL. THERE IS MUCH READ HERE ABOUT PCT. I AGREE MAYBE SHOULD OF ADDED PCT, BUT I WOULD NOT CHANGE ANYTHING ELSE. ANY NEWBITES SHOULD READ UP ON THIS STUFF FROM HEAD TO TOE BEFORE DURING ANY OF THIS. I AM NOT A DOCTOR NOR ARE MY THREADS WRITTEN IN GOLD. AND KNOW i DON'T MIND CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISES.
                I agree with you on the PCT.. As a rule I try to stay on something anyway year round even if its just 1cc of test every other week because my natural production has gone bye bye from my earlier uniformed misuse of AAS. I thought in my late twenties and early thirties that using meant copying what the big guys did without knowing or caring about the side effects or the nead for proper PCT's and off time to allow the body to recover.

Comment

hmm man so does it work if u add say 500 mg of test e to that cycle or will that mess something up?
                  but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                  Hackleech

Comment

Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
                    This cycle has confused me a little. Why run the dbol so late in. As deca takes upto 4 weeks to take effect would it not be better to run the dbol from week one? To kick start things off. Also would it not be better to run test with this, or if for a beginner then test only? I didnt think it was usually suggested to run deca alone. Your knowledge and experience is way above mine so not trying to criticise at all. Just my opinion?
                    well i believe the second you inject it starts to work and it take 4 wks to load it to a sustained balanced levels yes it works great once levels reach peak but some people react to the first 300mg released into there system especially a first timer. i believe a first timer would feel and notice a dif after that first wk. while a regular user is looking for that peak feeling

Comment

It's ok JuicedUK, your a good guy like everyone else. Put me in my place, i'm good with that. As I mention there is a reason I wrote that cycle, some of the reasons I mention some I will not. By i'm good thanks for the backup, Abomb and limo........ Im a packer fan I can take a licking and keep ticking... Peace Guys, got to get my satellite muscles kicking, see ya....

Comment

Working...
                      X