Recovering deca dick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recovering deca dick

Hey guys its been a while since I was here, but its been about 6 months now and I just got over deca dick had a ruff couple of months. Did some research and I made a huge mistake on my cycle I had to much deca running through my system there for tge clomid was not able to do its job properly. According to a trainer friend of my if the last thing in your body is deca clomid wont work although I was using test I was not enough to balance deca out. Now that I know that I want to start a cycle soon but im kinda back and forth on it, has anyone here had to struggle with deca dick and decided to keep cycling and what was the result?

Always Always Always run Test higher than Deca. A great cycle to run is 500mgs Test E or C and 400mgs of Deca per week. And add .5mgs of Cabaser two times per week along with an AI of your choice throughout the whole cycle and you should be fine. 2-3 weeks after last injection start your PCT. Run the Test 2-4 weeks after you stop the Deca and you shouldnt have any issues with Deca dick. This is what works for me so I cant guarantee it will work for your body but its a baseline to start with.

Comment

Try tren... if done right better results and less gear. I'm cureentry running test e @ 200mg, masteron e @300mg and tren ace @200

So far best cycle ever.

Comment

I keep some Test Prop on hand for just such an occasion if I slip into deca dick territory I boost a 100mg shot of Prop each Pin (aprx 200mg more per wk). Then adjust either the Test up or the Deca down a couple weeks should be fine.
        Prop usually has me drilling holes thru the wall asap.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
        X