First cycle ever, need som help and adjustments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First cycle ever, need som help and adjustments

I have been reading, reading and asking and finally came to the end that i want to start my first cycle.

It would not be anything fancy, I want to keep it simple with as little sides as possible, so this is what I have been thinking:

GP Test cyp 250 2 pins each week giving me a total of 500mg test cyp a week, Im looking towards 3 vials which will give me a cycle time of 15 weeks.

Second I have been thinking of Oxandrolone 20mg by Jintani Labs and dose it at 40mg each day, which will give me 50days of use, which will be the last 50 days.

Also I read about AI medicine which seems to me to be a drug to block estrogen, but the case is some say you need it, some says you dont, how do i know if i need it? i do not want tits.

And then to my PCT which i will start 14 days after last pin, some people says 3 weeks, some people says 4-5 weeks. and people seems to dose it in all kind of directions so i would apperciate some directions.

And finally, im going to order online, and it seems like the supplier only supply complete synergies with needels, where can i get extra needels? and do i need to change synergie for each pin?

Thanks in advance.

Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men Bhasin et all.
    Change in fat-free mass (A), fat mass (B), leg press strength (C), thigh muscle volume (D), quadriceps muscle volume (E), sexual function (F), insulin-like growth factor I (G), and prostate-specific antigen (H). Data are means ± SE. *Significant differences from all other groups (P < 0.05); ❖significant difference from 25-, 50-, and 125-mg doses (P < 0.05); +significant difference from 25- and 50-mg doses (P < 0.05); and ✞significant difference from 25-mg dose (P < 0.05).
    http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172
    Testosterone Enanthate 25-, 50-, 125-, 300-, and 600-mg

just imagine what could happen if you add 50 mg/day dianabol to 600 mg/week injectable Test
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X