New here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here

Just discovered this site and liked what I read while lurking! Hoping everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
    I live in the states down in Cajun country. No,I don't catch alligators for a living but enjoy watching them swim the bayous. Im 46 and been working out off and on my whole life. More faithful at it for the past year. Got on trt a couple of years ago cause I tested very low. Done test only cycles a couple of times and have seen some solid gains. Anyway folks im glad to be here and look forward to learning a few things. Cheers!

hey bro, welcome!
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks Sam, much appreciate the welcome sir!

Comment

Welcome Capt. Hope u enjoy..

Comment

you said you done test? did you do a pct?

Comment

Should always do PCT...

Comment

Research still to be done... always complete PCT

Comment

Test was in the form of HRT not a real cycle. 200mg eow test cyp. Will be doing a real cycle and will post my plan including PCT for review soon...thanks buds!
                CaptainPike
                Last edited by CaptainPike; 01-12-2011, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Hello
                  I am Zeshan from Asia.I am 21 years old currently doing MBA.I am a regular user of the internet.I love watching English movies.I am new to this forum.Forums are a great source for getting information and sharing your ideas with others.
                  Ceylon Tea

Comment

Welcome to JM. Great board.

Comment

Hey all ! Im new here . an ordinary guy luvs so much for Ceylon tea products . Currently employed as a Tea tester at a leading Ceylon tea company. Looking forward to make the forum a good place for me . cheers .
                      Ceylon Tea

Comment

Working...
                      X