Black Tren E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Tren E

One of my vials of GP Tren E is black as coal! Any opinions on this? Not too happy.
    STAY GOLD

contact naps bro... send them a pic.. they'll handle it

Comment

Already did, buddy. No go on a replacement. Looks like I'm stuck with it. Not sure I'll be using this one. Too bad.
      STAY GOLD

Comment

For real? What did they say?

Comment

I have heard about the black tren before, they have been selling this shit before

Comment

Originally posted by 420mike View Post
            For real? What did they say?
            This is directly from one of the emails...

"We are sorry but we do not replace darkened Tren as the quality of the product was not affected by color change.

Best Regards,
            Client Support Staff"
            STAY GOLD

Comment

Originally posted by mercury View Post
              I have heard about the black tren before, they have been selling this shit before
              It's questionable, man. First off...Honestly, I'm pretty let down by the fact that they sent a product in this condition. And secondly - the way they've decided to deal with it...or more accurately...NOT deal with it. I've been with em for years with no issues, but this rubs me the wrong way.
              STAY GOLD

Comment

Damn that's messed up. I'd be pissed bc I don't think I would use black gear.

Comment

care to upload a pic? i'm just curious as to how black it is. and did it come from the same batch as your other tren e?

Comment

Have you looked online to see if by chance if anyone else had possibly recieved the same product before? That type you have could possibly just be made that way..

Comment

Originally posted by 420mike View Post
                      care to upload a pic? i'm just curious as to how black it is. and did it come from the same batch as your other tren e?
                      Will do, man. As soon as I get home. Outta town at the moment.
                      STAY GOLD

Comment

Originally posted by suzuki_method View Post
                        Have you looked online to see if by chance if anyone else had possibly recieved the same product before? That type you have could possibly just be made that way..
                        I sure did, dude. I saw a few different incidents where it's happened. Same brand.
                        STAY GOLD

Comment

Originally posted by ADONIS View Post
                          I sure did, dude. I saw a few different incidents where it's happened. Same brand.

I read a few things as well and got a mixed report. About half the people said pump it in, about half said cut your loss and throw it out. Personally if it was me, I'd probably still inject it. I can't imagine that Naps would recommend you pinning it if there was a genuine concern.

Comment

I've heard of this before. Some say it's due to cooking the oil at too high a temp. My tren e was golden.
                            Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

Just read the blogpost http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...nbolone?page=2

Comment

Working...
                              X