Bulking cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulking cycle

Hello! i would like to purchase a cycle from naps gear and was wondering what the best combo or stack is. I weigh 205lbs right now and im 5'11 . i would like to stick with oral but not opposed to IM if thats the best route. Is something like winstrol and Dbol a good stack? or inject test and dbol? please let me know asap! thanks! my goals are to bulk up maybe 20lbs .

give us some information, you experiance with steroids, is it first time ?

begginer is usually
    500 mg / week test for 12 weeks
    50 mg / day dbol for 6 weeks

Comment

If this is ur first cycle all u need is enan 500mgs a week for 10 weeks save the dbol for another cycle u will get good gains from the test alone I would recomend genza pharma for ur test u can't go wrong

Comment

Originally posted by aman3304 View Post
        Hello! i would like to purchase a cycle from naps gear and was wondering what the best combo or stack is. I weigh 205lbs right now and im 5'11 . i would like to stick with oral but not opposed to IM if thats the best route. Is something like winstrol and Dbol a good stack? or inject test and dbol? please let me know asap! thanks! my goals are to bulk up maybe 20lbs .
        Patience, its a marathon not a sprint.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by mercury View Post

begginer is usually

this is my first time with actual steroids i used prohormones before i.e mdrol hdrol pplex from competitive edge labs before it was banned. i would like to start my first cycle by the end of this month. i would rate my self an experienced
          lifter and i will be using a trainer who was had experiance with anabolics and lifiting he will be my "chemical coach" as they say but i wanted to get feedback from people on here since he was used to the old days of anabolics when they were legal and not in tune with this online stuff

Comment

thank you is naps gear a legit site

Comment

Originally posted by mercury View Post

begginer is usually

how do i space out my test dosage

Comment

would i get good gains just off dbol alone or can you stack dbol and winstrol

Comment

Originally posted by aman3304 View Post
                  thank you is naps gear a legit site
                  they have good gear but I got bunk gear too.

Comment

you take dbol once or twice a day

test you inject twice weekly 250 mg

Comment

Shoot test 2 times a week Monday and Thursday @ 250mgs leave the dbol out u will get great gains off the test u can use dbol in another cycle remember less is better take enough just to get gains

Comment

winstrol is for cutting u said u want a bulk cycle..stick with the test alone or if u got some extra money throw in the dbol..i remember my first test e cycle i only used 250mg/week for 10weeks..i think the 500mgs per week is a lil much for the first timer..

Comment

500 MG's a week of enan or cup is very popular for all new guys 250mgs a week won't do anything that is a blast and cruze dose all the more experienced guys here will agree

Comment

Probably should also read the AA 1st time user thread under the forum Steroid Learning Center. Read on AI and PCT as well.
                            Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

what about for oral only? dbol just by itself for bulking would work and how much should i take?

Comment

Working...
                              X