Beastdrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beastdrol

They say this stuff is just as good or better than d-Bol anybody try this stuff yet?
    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

it is Superdrol which is known for wicked side effects. not worth it to me. i'd much rather take tried and the old true, dbol. if you give it a try though, let us know how it goes!
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I've tried beastdrol before, the strength increase was amazing, but again, headaches, aggression and lethargy are sometimes something you have to worry about. The sides weren't too bad for me, but everyone is different.

Comment

I'll tell ya this, I tried everything on the market from Pro H. to the real deal. The last thing I took P.H. wise was the Tren - Xtrem and I got some results...
        Didn't get the kind of results as I did with D -bol.....This may sound a little crazy but the Tren ( Pro-H ) Felt alot more Toxic than D-bol.... To each their own but for me,
        I rather the real thing!!!!

Comment

I too ran M-drol for 4 weeks at 30mg a day. i wanted to go for 6 weeks. but began vomiting profusely and had to stop. im convinced vomiting was from the Mdrol. The day i got off it i felt 100x better. id rather do D-bol before touching that nasty Mdrol again.

Comment

Ok I'll just stick with d-Bol then
            You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

You'll be very happy with D-bol !! Good choice...... Herd G.P. was the best around.....

Comment

I tried Beastdrol for about a month. It was good and I got results. I also tried DBol and also got good results. In my opinion, I would stick with Dbol!
                Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

The strength increase was amazing, but again, headaches, aggression and lethargy are sometimes something you have to worry about. It can provide so many things which is good.
                  anthony morrison

Comment

Working...
                  X