Getting back on the gear any ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting back on the gear any ideas

Hey guy's I'm getting back on the gear use to take test 400 no real gains... I took sust 250 gain 15 solid pounds off it doing 2cc a week for a month then ran out, I am 5'5" 28" waist Kinda a compact build lol... Any idea's what to take as weight gainer/protein? I weight around 150 right now

Originally posted by Powerlifter26 View Post
    Hey guy's I'm getting back on the gear use to take test 400 no real gains... I took sust 250 gain 15 solid pounds off it doing 2cc a week for a month then ran out, I am 5'5" 28" waist Kinda a compact build lol... Any idea's what to take as weight gainer/protein? I weight around 150 right now
    15 lbs. taking 500mg sust for only one month? That sir is the best gear in the world. Stick with that.

Comment

Yes sir, I'm buying 50ml for 400.00 is that a good deal

Comment

I think if I take in 5,000cal an 200 grams of protein I'll grow a lot more sir

Comment

That's pretty expensive stuff imo. I like naps and they are a lot cheaper

Comment

15 pounds in a month a lil hard to believe just on sust I've been on numerous cycles like sust dbol and deca with my diet in check and never put 15 lbs on in a month ur steroids must b on steroids to get gains like that

Comment

I took Dbol 25mg, But I've took everything almost T400 so on... I had all my gains on Sust250... I was eating 4,000cals an taking 3000cal of weight gainer at the time.

Comment

How safe is nap gear to order online? I would love to cut out the middle man so on.

Comment

Naps is the best hands down they r cheap they have the best gear (genza) and u will always receive ur order 1 way or another give them a try u will love them

Comment

I think I will, What kind of card should I use? Like a pre paid

Comment

you do not gain 15 lbs muscle in a 4 weeks, it is water

Comment

I just went back an looked at my log it was 8week. If they helps any

Comment

Manufacturer: Dragon Pharma, Pharmaceutical name: Testosterone mix, sustanon-350.. Has anyone use this before thinking about this?

Comment

Working...
                          X