My drug protocols & timing-need feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My drug protocols & timing-need feedback

im 36yrs old been lifting off and on for few yrs.6ft 230pds 16%bf tried almost every cycle stack etc except primo cause of costs.as of now im on 1,00mg test-e.per week 400mg masteron per week.50mg anadrol pre workout 15iu humalog post worrkout 6iu hgh per day.now the slin i take immed after workout wait about 5-10mins then down 5grams glutamine 3grams creatine 10grams aminos...15 mins after that i take 50grams hydrowhey isolate with milk and liquid egg whites about hour or so after its digested i eat real food..hgh 2iu wake up 2iu post workout another 2iu evening..ive been doing this for cpl months now about to up the hgh though..as far as how long im run aas cpl months just slowly increasing doses.ive always done 500mg of test so i figured i wanna get bigger time to up it..im trying to consume more than 300grams of quality protein per day usually from all meats steak fish chix turkey and only sweet pots and rice and oatmeal for carbs 1 cheat day per week..anyway the goal is to block the sun not got shredded but no gut either..any critique would be much appreciated..thanks
Working...
X