new to site not new to the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to site not new to the game

Hey all new to this site site looks great .
    Heres my question
    A year ago this month i just about had liver and kidney failure was very close to it ...all my fault ...didnt check up on blood work as consistant as i should have but anyway last time i was poking was a yr ago and was given clean bill health thanks to God about 8 months ago Im fat now i think and hate it ive been w.o. naturually and its not enough almost depressing at least for me anyways even though docs say im gtg should i go back on or not would like some opinions on that thanks muchly all and if i should go on what kinda cycle should i run no tabs only inject ....
    I was thinking 500mgs wk of test for 8-10 wks something small and light compared to what i have been on in past .

History
    Cycled on off since 17 properly except for this one time .
    whiteman81
    Last edited by whiteman81; 07-01-2014, 12:02 PM.

Welcome. Punctuation goes a long way too bud.

And as to your question, I'm no doc so I can't recommend anything. Have you considered peptides like ghrp? They kind of suck since you have to poke yourself so often, but they do yield results. It does take more time to see anything but it's definitely less abrasive to the system.

Comment

Welcome. Punctuation goes a long way too bud.

And as to your question, I'm no doc so I can't recommend anything. Have you considered peptides like ghrp? They kind of suck since you have to poke yourself so often, but they do yield results. It does take more time to see anything but it's definitely less abrasive to the system.

Comment

I agree with Mike, educate yourself on the diverse peps. Most of them work well when you are young. Just check the blog I posted some blog posts about peptides.

Comment

Im 32 now so is that considered young still and ghrp ok ill read bout it thanks muchly ... has anyone been in my shoes n used again after being jaundiced right out and kid and liv probs want info from ur experience ty

Comment

Working...
          X