Wish naps would go private

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish naps would go private

I know he has way more things going. A lot of good sources go private and have a open enrollment a few times a year. There is a few sources I won't mention that have done this and are doing well. Genxll showed us the bigger we get the sooner were gotten. I hate to say it but they asked for it. Showing bulk product and discounted on an open internet. First off they knew it was illegal and we all no what ever LE agency is investigating the source their going to order from them and their stuff will get through customs, so now not only do they have the source but everyone who wu those names they have. Sources have to start looking out for you guys and if they don't form a union, "just kiddin", but serious, I posted how the sources can protect the customer if they really care. remember Operation Raw Deal, it's written LE order from those domestic and abroad sources. Not knocking anyone but protect each other if your going to do this, better yet get a script.

Watch the govenment will come up with a secret indictment, they will wait till u order enough and then charge u with king pin act, if u can't answer for that cash. Government r rats......

i just wish them the best.

Comment

Yea, just not good to have decent people getting jammed up because they want to do things with their body. Only hurting them selves

Comment

I agree with you safelife, great post brother

Comment

Thats why people need to be smart about revealing everything on sites like this. Anyone can post anything and the DEA or whoever can come along and read it and do their magic trick and find out who you are and if your worth the effort to watch you and wait. When you get that huge order you just bragged about on the site guess who stops by for some early morning Tea?? Oh yeah they'll come in the early morning screaming and yelling guns drawn....gotta be smart people

Comment

Working...
          X