Quality muscle gains!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality muscle gains!?

I've tried a lot of different combinations. Some things have worked better for me than others. I have found that some compounds don't agree with me, while others are ideal. For me, a higher dose of sust with a higher dose of EQ, along with a low dose of NPP is my all time best muscle gaining cycle. I have to watch my blood pressure and hemoglobin, but outside of that, I don't get acne, my appetite is good, and I gain very well.

For a guy that's new to gear, a basic test e cycle will give amazing gains but for someone that has several cycles under their belt and is ready to combine 3 compounds, here is how I'd dose it.

Wk 1-16
    Sust 500-750mg (depending on your experience) ew
    EQ 500-600mg ew
    Adex, I use .5mg 2-3x wk
    Wk 1-8
    NPP 300mg ew (I take 50mg ed, 6x wk)

What is the cycle you would recommend for good quality muscle gain?
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

have you ever ran tren sam? I'll be throwing in some tren ace into my next cycle to give it a try

Comment

Yes sir. I've used it a number of times. At least in my experience, it isn't necessary to use tren to get big and look good. I only use it during contest prep and I keep the dose low. Maybe 30mg ED for a few wks, then 50-70mg ED for a few more weeks, leading into the show. Its so strong. I don't seem to need much more. I have run it much higher, but I don't think it was a good idea. I get acne from higher doses and my skin takes on an unhealthy look in general. Plus it's really toxic for me. messing my lab work up something awful. It can be a good drug, but I think that it's way over used and it irritates me that due to internet folklore, every newbie seems to think that they NEED to run tren in their first cycle! lol.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks for the reply as always! I will be giving tren a try my next cycle. Was planning on doing tren ace at 50mg a day but might start with your 30mg dose instead, then maybe bump to 50mg as needed. This is not my first cycle, but i'm no quite into double digits yet. I think i'm aware enough of what can happen and am mentally prepared for it. We shall see tho!

Comment

Cool, I didn't mean that toward you...think you know that. Tren can be a great tool and you can accomplish a lot with it. Just be conservative and respect it's strength.

Anyone else? Whats your best mass gaining cycle?

Comment

Cool, I didn't mean that toward you...think you know that. Tren can be a great tool and you can accomplish a lot with it. Just be conservative and respect it's strength.

Anyone else? Whats your best mass gaining cycle?

Comment

IMO Tren for contest prep is the only time I would use it. I think andromix is also one of my favorites when 8weeks out. I do like SAMs quality gain cycle and I would just add HGH (if it works with budget) and I would run for a few more weeks.

Comment

I'm gonna give that one a try Sam, I haven't really given EQ$ a fair shake.

I get a kick from Sust (pref Omna's) Deca and Abombs - and as always GH.
                Sust 500-750-1g -12wks
                Deca 400-750 - 12wks
                Abombs 50mg 6-8wks

I also have found my body responds better when adjusting dosages and sometimes compounds thru-out cycle - of course I do longer cycles as I am always "ON".

I feel GH allows me to get thicker (if u kno what I mean)not necessarily bigger.

curiously I get better results from Deca vs. NPP?? - of course in this day & age who knows the exact dosages of our Blackmarket labs could have been low dose NPP.

& just as u stated I give blood every 4 months otherwise my RBC climbs.
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I like NPP in that cycle because it is fast acting. Between the Sust and the NPP, the cycle is hitting hard within a few wks, and as I'm coming off of the NPP, the EQ is in full force.

Also, I totally agree about adjusting as you go. I think short esters and orals are great for making quick changes while running something longer in the background. Of course, the most important thing to understand is what works for YOU, but I think the next most important part of the sport is understanding homeostasis and how to stay one step ahead of it, be it homeostasis with drugs, training or nutrition...because we both know, what works NOW, might not work as well 2 months months from now, without changes/tweaks

Comment

I cant take drol. Stuff gives me wicked headaches but when I have used it, I've blown up and gotten wicked strong. I can only imagine a Sust, Deca, Drol cycle! That would be a powerful program

Comment

I'm going to shamelessly bump my own thread. Maybe we can get Italian Muscle's opinion. I've seen this guy's pic. He's a monster!

Question is, what have you found to be your personal best mass gaining cycle?

Comment

I'm going to shamelessly bump my own thread. Maybe we can get Italian Muscle's opinion. I've seen this guy's pic. He's a monster!

Question is, what have you found to be your personal best mass gaining cycle?

Comment

I personally stay away from eq,deca, & sustanon. I like using straight test esters like suspension, enanthate or cypionate..no more then 500mg/week. I feel anymore is a waste for me. I never was fond of EQ, except for the fort dodge brand dosed at 50mg/ml. Best EQ ever made if you can find it.

As for me being a monster, hardly. But thanks for the compliment. I try to stay lean..Not into looking huge and bloated mess anymore.. Currently ripping up for summer..10 weeks into this cycle below, and almost 25lbs lighter in weight.. currently at 211lb

500mg Enanthate/week
                          500mg Masteron Prop (shot on the day I train, only)
                          700mg Primobolon (shot everyday)
                          50mg Proviron/ED
                          30mg anavar/ED
                          20mg halotestin/ED
                          .5mg/arimidex everyday (normally .5 EOD, but using more to dry me out some)

Comment

Working...
                          X