1st cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st cycle

just got my gear from n_ _s and im stoked placed my order on DEC. 15th was shipped on the 22nd and arrived today Jan. 5th only took two weeks to get to me on the west coast even over christmas and new year holidays DAMN!!!!!! So back to the point its my first cycle so i decided to take it easy and im lookin to strap on a nice 10 lbs or so. i ordered 200 10mg gp tbol and 30 20mg gp nolva for pct
    this is how im thinking of running it

week 1: 50mg
    week 2: 50mg
    week 3: 60mg
    week 4: 60mg
    week 5: 60mg
    week 6-7: 40mg ed

what do you guys think please give feedback !

post your stats please

Comment

Originally posted by frank_lopez View Post
      post your stats please
      height: 5' 11''
      weight: 165 lbs
      ectomorph body style (verry lean)
      have been lifting for about 3 years now on and off. recently got back into the gym and have been going 5 days a week for the last 3 months but have hit plateau and want to get a little jumpstart to help get past plateau

Comment

u need to run sum test so your gains will stick,also milk thisile everyday to keep your liver strait. i ran 30 abombs and test for my first cycle and gained 15 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by FLChris View Post
          u need to run sum test so your gains will stick,also milk thisile everyday to keep your liver strait. i ran 30 abombs and test for my first cycle and gained 15 lbs
          i agree with chris that a little test would do you a lot of good. also there is no reason to taper up and down on the tbol
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

so i should just stick with 50mgs ed this is my first cycle dont know how im going to react to it i know its not a strong anabolic but i reacted pretty well to ph's just dont want to over do it and waste tbols if 50mgs ed is good iguess ill just have to wait a week and see still day one.
            Nefarious84
            Last edited by Nefarious84; 01-06-2011, 11:33 PM.

Comment

I would def add some Test in there. Test is a must

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                I would def add some Test in there. Test is a must
                Yea like LIMO says,
                Since its your first cycle I would run at least 300mgs of Test a week !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                  Yea like LIMO says,
                  Since its your first cycle I would run at least 300mgs of Test a week !!!!
                  Right on...300mg a week for somebody in his situation is nuts on..... like your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                    Right on...300mg a week for somebody in his situation is nuts on..... like your thinking

You never did state your age in your stats, how old are you? So this advice I post is assuming you are at least 25 ok? Respectfully, IMO, no one should be doing this if they are under 25!
                    You will keep some of your gains with just Tbol if you eat clean and lift heavy cause your strength level will go through the roof! Tbol is a very powerful oral AAS in spite of what you may have read or been told. Like dbol and adrol, Tbol will really make you strong. This added strength factor lends itself to more muscle fiber being torn down at the gym provided you train with intensity. With that said if you are eating clean, having a high protein and calorie intake per day those muscle fibers will have the building blocks they need to repair themselves and add tissue. You will retain water and quickly lose it after coming off, its best used with test so that losses are minimized. Its never the most wise thing to do to run an oral only cycle for a number of reasons IMO but people do it all the time.
                    But I agree as well guys, start out with a dose of Test @ about 250-300mg per week and see how you react with that. Remember though that even at this dose it WILL shut you down (natural production of test) so if you do you need to think about also adding some PCT. Nolva at minimum for PCT and any gyno problems, cause this being your first cycle, you don't know your sensitivity level. You sure as hell don't want to discover those kind of issues and not have prepared for it in advance. Good luck friend!
                    CaptainPike
                    Last edited by CaptainPike; 01-08-2011, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X