Tren low dose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren low dose?

I've read that those who find tren too detrimental to cardio use it at a low dose 10-25mg ED so I figured 175 EW @ 25mg ED w/ test @ 450mg EW anavar 50-100 Anyone thing tren is worth it at such a low dose? I'd be on it for 12 weeks.

Ive used tren ace at 50 mgs ed before yes its good at low dose kept me up couldnt sleep sweat allot but overall i prefer tren e . But keep in mind tren a or e is 6-7 times more potent then test its powerful stuff u dont need high doses of it for it to work i know guys that only cycle tren thats it they dont go high dose and they look great so everyones diff start low go from there

Comment

I wanna edit it but cant so i will post agian ....i know one guy uses 100-150 mgs ed and runs 20min everyones diff start low and go from there i couldnt run using tren had to use bike or walk

Comment

I'd consider an average gym rat dose to be around 100mg EOD. I've seen results using as little as 35mg EOD. That being said, the effect was mild and took longer to notice.

I have noticed a drop in cardio when using a moderate dose of tren, but at the low end of dosing, it's never been a problem. In general, side effects with all compounds are very dose related. The nice thing about the ace ester is, if you don't like the way something is going, you can always made a change that will take effect in a short time (few days)
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I'd consider an average gym rat dose to be around 100mg EOD. I've seen results using as little as 35mg EOD. That being said, the effect was mild and took longer to notice.

I have noticed a drop in cardio when using a moderate dose of tren, but at the low end of dosing, it's never been a problem. In general, side effects with all compounds are very dose related. The nice thing about the ace ester is, if you don't like the way something is going, you can always made a change that will take effect in a short time (few days)
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thnx guys I think I'll try 50mg EOD and work up by 25mg E2W or so depends on what I can handle.. I want TNE I already do 2 inj ED w/ LR3 so I doubt it'll hurt to shoot TNE... R slins possible for Tren/TNE IM shots?

Comment

Working...
            X