GP Tren dose!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP Tren dose!!

I was wondering if the gp tren is dosed as it says it is. The reason I am asking is because I am hearing that Tren nowadays is all shit and it isn't dosed properly. A lot of people on the internet are saying that if you have Tren E 200 it is actually like 75 mg per dose. I just wanted your guys view on this matter and if it holds truth. Ty guys in advance!!
    FirstLift
    Last edited by FirstLift; 02-19-2014, 01:48 AM.

I've never used it personally, but I have used GP Andromix and the tren in it seems to be pretty damn legit. Believe me at 200mgs twice a week, I would be quite surprised if it doesn't do the trick

Comment

From what i understand gp tren is pretty potent shit make sure u find out from someone who knows about it before u start blasting urself with it

Comment

ive never heard of tren not being dosed right..maybe anavar and primo the more expensive stuff..do me a favor im not going to tell u not to do it cause ur going to anyway but we all know gp stuff is the best ive done the jintani tren which is the cheapest out there and at 400mg/week 2shots of tren e i almost lost my job and girlfriend and was miserable..trust me its legit..sweats no sleep i truly dont think tren is worth it..it cut my apetite bad boils on that shit..everyone is different but i learned the hard way and that was my 2nd time doing it..first time i did 200mg/week got okay results..anyway keep what i said in mind but buy it its real man..

Comment

Hey all, PLEEEAAAASEE a little help. I'm back in the gym now for 4 weeks and ready to get going a little faster now. If anyone could please message me or email me for some advice it would very much appreciated. Don't wanna get burned. THX all

Comment

Working...
          X