that guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that guy

Hey bros. I've never used a site like this b4 so ill take and consider any help or suggestions I get. I'm 5'9. 150lbs. Ya ya I know that's small but I've been very active since I was younger and its extremely hard 4 me 2 gain any weight. So I'm startn a cycle in about 2wks and need some feedback on wat u guys think. Thanx

what are you going to use? my first time i was also 150lb im 5'8. i just ran test for 8 wks and eat everything in my way and i shot up to 175 and held that weight with no problem.

Comment

I got 2 sust 270 which ill do 270 on mon then another on thurs 4 10wks. Dbol 40mgs ed for 4wks and proviron 25mg daily thru pct along with clomid 100mgs for 2wks then 50mgs for 2wks. I can't fuckin wait my shit should b sent out tommorrow and from wat I've heard I should get it 7 - 10 days after. I can't fuckin wait I'm gonn eat those tabs like skittles! I'm starving for test and tabs!!! Ah hahaha haha! I wantd 2 try anadrol but I don't kno how it compares 2 dbol. U ever use it? Or hcg? Later

Comment

Sounds like an ok 1st cycle to me. This should give you good first time gains.

Comment

that cycle sounds great ur going to feel like a superhero at about the 3rd wk. lol. as for anadrols im on 75mged rite now strength increase is so crazy i wow myself at the gym. hcg never used before but today im going to take 500mg. a week for 3 wks. then take 3 wks off then run 500mg every 3rd day for the last 3 to 4 wks. last one 3 days after my last shot of test e. then in 2wks run nolva for 4wks. OH, get some milk thistle today at ur lacal pharm or gnc, vitamin shoppe ect.. and take 1ed then in 2 to 3 wks when u start ur dbols take 2 milkthistle ed. keeps ur liver clean. have fun

Comment

Split your dbol into two ti three doses a day u need to eat a high protien diet.A lot of use were there it sucks bein the small guy but with hard work and training u will get up there Good luck bro

Comment

Ya abomb I was planning on getn that milk thistle or liv 52 2day but these fuckin morons didn't mail my check so now I gota wait til 2morrow. Plus I really wanted 2 stack up on gear while there's a 20% discount. Thinking ill grab either some dbol or anadrol along with a few bottles of sust and definitely proviron. I took prov my 1st time and it really worked out well... especially with the girlfriend hehehe. Any recommendations that may work better besides sust? Peace

Comment

Originally posted by graffix View Post
                Ya abomb I was planning on getn that milk thistle or liv 52 2day but these fuckin morons didn't mail my check so now I gota wait til 2morrow. Plus I really wanted 2 stack up on gear while there's a 20% discount. Thinking ill grab either some dbol or anadrol along with a few bottles of sust and definitely proviron. I took prov my 1st time and it really worked out well... especially with the girlfriend hehehe. Any recommendations that may work better besides sust? Peace
                well i ALWAYS use sust but just the first bottle then switch to test e. i use it as a test kick start. i dont want to put to much water or cut up so i like the middle ester E not to fast not to slow. as for anadrol my liver is glowing rite now lol im pissing neon yellow. go with the dbols first 40mgs

Comment

Ya I know 2 split it. So basically jus a simple high protein diet? A lot of meat fish and eggs then huh? I can't wait!!! I lan 2run this cycl and finish at 165 and then recover 4 a few months then bulk again until I'm satisfied with the muscle I put on. Id like 2 be around 185. That'd b fuckin ideal! I already have no fat on me so I'm thinking it may be hard but as long as I do my best I will be happy. My 1st cycl I gained 20 but towards the end destroyed my shoulder so I ended up losin damn near all of it, plus I wasn't as educated about aas so I fucked up pct too. Thankfully I got guys here that will steer me right so b ready 2 answer a lot of questions haha j/k peace bud

Comment

youll get ur 20lbs start ur eating habits now while you wait. about a month before i start. i start eating like crazy as if i was already on all the shakes ect... and before i start i usually get a 10lb head start

Comment

Sounds like a great run you should grow like a weed...oh how old are you and how long have you been training?? How often do you hit the gym?? Just some basic info so we can give you the right advice

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                        Sounds like a great run you should grow like a weed...oh how old are you and how long have you been training?? How often do you hit the gym?? Just some basic info so we can give you the right advice
                        I'm 27 5'9 150. I used 2 go 6 days a week but I injured my shoulder towards the end of my last cycl so I jus been goin light. But I'm good now. I was jus getn crazy towrds the end and was liftn much more than I normally did that day cuz I was feelin like superman. The next day I could barely move my arm. So I lost a lot. Jus gona train smarter and not put myself outa commission again

Comment

Take your time and learn.

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                            Take your time and learn.
                            Ya I'm the type of person who wants shit now! Any suggestions?

Comment

the more you learn the more you grow and have better control over urself and ur goals.

Comment

Working...
                              X